Wednesday, February 10, 2010

wake up wednesday

Our effortless friendship fits perfectly with my laziness

yes, boxer, i'm sober...for now!


from jack sparrow:


A Cajun died and went to hell.


The devil assigned him the usual punishment ... put him in the mass pit where the heat was melting others. The devil came back sometime later surprised to find the Cajun just sitting around, not even misting much less sweating. "How come you're not so much as sweating here when everyone else is screaming for relief from the heat?"


The Cajun laughed and said, "Man, I was raised in the bayous of Sout Looziana. Dis ain't nothin' but May in Lafayette to me!"


The devil decided to really put it to the Cajun. He moved him to a sealed off cave in the pit with open blazes and four extra furnaces blasting. When he came back days later the Cajun was sitting pretty and had barely begun to bead up with sweat. The devil was outraged. "How is this possible!? You should be melted to a shrieking puddle in these conditions! "


The Cajun laughed even harder than before. "Hey, man! I done tole you ... I was raised in Sout Looziana. You tink dis is heat?! Dis ain't nothin' but August in Jennings!"


So the devil thought, “Alright, a little reverse logic ought to do the trick.” He put the Cajun into a corner of hell where no heat ever reached. It was freezing and to add to the Cajun's misery he added massive icebergs and blasting frozen air. When he returned the Cajun was shivering, ice hung from every part of him but he was grinning like a Cheshire cat.


Exasperated, the devil asked "HOW!? How is it possible?! You're impervious to heat and here you sit in conditions you can't be used to, freezing cold, and yet you're happier than if you were in heaven.. WHY?!"


The Cajun kept grinning and said, "Dis mean de Saints won da Super Bowl!"

for you-know-who...

18 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA!
    Good One..lurve it :)

    What a great present for the fine folks in Looziana. It just may be the feel-good story of the decade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still on a high, I see doll... grand stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well told that man! :¬)

    xoxoxoxo

    (WV = CREATE!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would like living in The South?It sounds like one big Turkish Bath! I would have to learn the Rules of American Football though......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't get it but I like it, X

    VW: hothn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, do I love Rio. And how refreshing to see it from a favela instead of the pristine Copacabana view.

    Sorry, I don't follow football, so I can only comment on the wonderful video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. on to mardi gras! laissez le bon temps roulez!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still dancin' sugar? - that's what I like to see
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. damn it Mark that's what I was gonna say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that they won. So does all of America! Did you see the ratings for this game? Most watched program in the history of TV. Those ratings didn't occur because the Colts were playing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. chazza said. . .Glad I swung by yours lol. . really enjoyed, enteraining. Never too old to learn/enjoy new things/exper iences of others. .lol tc xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha! Fucking hilarious! Too bad it weren't a creole.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very, very good! You bask in the Saints glory until this time next year darlin'!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hung in on there for the joke.

    It was worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. That card is worryingly apt for me.

    Good joke!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You've been dancing on air for almost 4 days now—may it never end.

    Great song and video, BTW.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar