all y'alls responses on wednesday made me think and also, made me smile/laugh out loud/shake my head and generally, reminded me how fortunate i am to know all y'all!
have a great weekend!
GEAUX SAINTS
oh yeah, baby, the super bowl is on sunday...
there will be posts....
for MJ: super bowl XLIV
Good luck for Sunday!
ReplyDeletenever too early in the day for 'blazing saddles'. the movie, that is...
ReplyDeletehee hee!
ReplyDeleteAre you cooking up anything fancy for the Super Bowl? Gumbo? Beignets? Hurricanes?
I LOVE Blazing Saddles. Perfect for today—thanks!
ReplyDeleteWhat is this SuperBowl of which you speak?
ReplyDeletedhg...sports, sugar! gotta love'em - i think i even understand your manchester post today! ;~D xoxo
ReplyDeletedaisy...i LOVE that movie, darlin! xoxo
xl...y'all ain't right, sugar! and oh hell yeah re super bowl sunday food...add to that line-up po boy oyster sandwiches fully dressed of course! xoxoox
scout...it's friday, right? (i know, i've no idea why i said that either!) xoxoxoxo
mj...xoxoxo :D
Do you have a web-cam, we could watch you watching it?
ReplyDelete"po boy oyster sandwiches fully dressed of course!" That sounds really good. The Wgo Dat Saints will be facing the greatest QB to ever play the game. Saints gotta fight fire with fire. Four TD's throught the air and a couple more rushing TD's will do it. 42-38 if that is the case.
ReplyDeleteword verification is "defaten."
I'm wondering what a candy gram is. My imagination's running riot:)
ReplyDeleteGEAUX SAINTS!
ReplyDeletechazza said: you are most welcome Sweetheart. . .anytime. Just remember just be you and you. . .
ReplyDeleteGood luck for weekend. . God bless xx
Don't encourage Pat on the subject of candygrams. She's from Bacup and have ways different to our own. (-:
ReplyDeleteNice candygram, never saw it before.
ReplyDeleteI so need to watch that movie again, thanks.
ReplyDeleteHave wonderful fun on Sunday. I hope your team is the winner.
xoxox.
Best o' luck for Sunday Missus!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day. :¬)
xoxoxoxox
Thanks Kev!
ReplyDeleteI'm now going to play it:)
P.S. Bacup is almost two miles from my birthplace.
Isn't that a generation gap for most of us..even the music..
ReplyDeleteHave a great Superbowl Sunday.
Dorothy from grammology
grammology.com
Have fun on Sunday. Rugby started over here, so I'm in seventh heaven with all those manly thighs.
ReplyDeleteFunny, the only team I can REMEMBER for the Super Bowl is the Saints. Must be the name. ;)
ReplyDeleteSo, I'll be rooting the Saints on...yeah, the only football I watch all year is the Super Bowl, just so I can carry on a conversation the next day.
And the food is always good. ;0
[off topic]
ReplyDeleteSaw a custom license plate today: SHUGGA
Who dat!
ReplyDeleteAfghanistan calling: Mungo, it’s for you; you might like it, the Russians (and those before them) got tired of eatin’ it.
ReplyDeleteNice one.
ReplyDeleteGeaux Saints!
*waves flag*
my wv: sparkface
I kid you not.