sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
The top two are old friends . The bottom one is new to me. Very interesting:) Wish I could do that.
Ta muchly!
Gosh, that last was new and interesting. It makes me want to travel, XXX
joe cocker did enough for me.....ta ta
Pakistani music, very interesting. I once had found links to this music and Indian ragas and such, but it got lost when I lost my links on the old machine. Much to discover.
Thanks for that honey. Just what I needed to kick of my Monday. I love fusion music.Peter Gabriel rocks.
pat...music connects us all! xoxoxkevin...very welcome! xoxoxeryl...after pat's comment, i knew ya''ll would have to come by and see what she was talking about! xoxoxox manuel...so, you liked it? ;~D xoxoxmago...i love the combination, the world sound. xoxoxoroses..glad y'all liked it, sugar! i was in a strange funk yesterday. xoxox
Nice selection Missus!I'm thinking of doing a request spot, maybe on a new blog. Fancy anything? :¬)xoxoxox
I think I borrowed your funk.Would you like it back?
map...glad y'all enjoyed the tunes, sugar! as to a request blog, i'll give it a think! xoxoxoxroses...(((hugs))) i think we should just pass it along to the deep blue sea! ;~D xoxoxo
funky Tuesday is pretty fab!
Ah beautiful, what a line up I notice Phil on drums.Peter Gabriel there from the creation- Geneses.And Eddie keepin’ it alive.
great!
tell me something good, sugar
The top two are old friends . The bottom one is new to me. Very interesting:) Wish I could do that.
ReplyDeleteTa muchly!
ReplyDeleteGosh, that last was new and interesting. It makes me want to travel, XXX
ReplyDeletejoe cocker did enough for me.....ta ta
ReplyDeletePakistani music, very interesting. I once had found links to this music and Indian ragas and such, but it got lost when I lost my links on the old machine. Much to discover.
ReplyDeleteThanks for that honey. Just what I needed to kick of my Monday. I love fusion music.
ReplyDeletePeter Gabriel rocks.
pat...music connects us all! xoxox
ReplyDeletekevin...very welcome! xoxox
eryl...after pat's comment, i knew ya''ll would have to come by and see what she was talking about! xoxoxox
manuel...so, you liked it? ;~D xoxox
mago...i love the combination, the world sound. xoxoxo
roses..glad y'all liked it, sugar! i was in a strange funk yesterday. xoxox
Nice selection Missus!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of doing a request spot, maybe on a new blog. Fancy anything? :¬)
xoxoxox
I think I borrowed your funk.
ReplyDeleteWould you like it back?
map...glad y'all enjoyed the tunes, sugar! as to a request blog, i'll give it a think! xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteroses...(((hugs))) i think we should just pass it along to the deep blue sea! ;~D xoxoxo
funky Tuesday is pretty fab!
ReplyDeleteAh beautiful, what a line up I notice Phil on drums.
ReplyDeletePeter Gabriel there from the creation- Geneses.
And Eddie keepin’ it alive.
great!
ReplyDelete