Sadly, I must admit that watching people ski downhill is like watching NASCAR going around in circles or guys whispering on a golf course. Not exactly fascinating t.v.
And like you, the skaters are the only thing I find interesting.
Today, my senior citizens lunch was a combination of Valetine's/Mardi Gras which we called "I LOVE Mardi Gras". What they really loved was that hubby made them Gumbo. :)
Thanks for the shout out! I luv the Olympics! Where else can you see athletes from all over the world come together to compete? I luv the ancient history behind the games and the enduring belief that we can do better, we can be greater, and that we have the potential for so many amazing things!
Tonight, I'm looking forward to the new titans of mens figure skating battling it out! America has its strongest team ever! And the world has some amazing talent, too! I want to see some quad jumps in action and take the sport to another level!
I too am not a Winter Sports fan.
ReplyDeletewinter olympics? huh? now? busy prepping for mardi gras... hadn't noticed the snow thing...
ReplyDeleteSadly, I must admit that watching people ski downhill is like watching NASCAR going around in circles or guys whispering on a golf course. Not exactly fascinating t.v.
ReplyDeleteAnd like you, the skaters are the only thing I find interesting.
Today, my senior citizens lunch was a combination of Valetine's/Mardi Gras which we called "I LOVE Mardi Gras". What they really loved was that hubby made them Gumbo. :)
Thanks for the shout out! I luv the Olympics! Where else can you see athletes from all over the world come together to compete? I luv the ancient history behind the games and the enduring belief that we can do better, we can be greater, and that we have the potential for so many amazing things!
ReplyDeleteTonight, I'm looking forward to the new titans of mens figure skating battling it out! America has its strongest team ever! And the world has some amazing talent, too! I want to see some quad jumps in action and take the sport to another level!
DHG...amen, brother! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletedaisy...i know! ;~D let the good times roll, sugar! xoxoxo
hope...gotta love gumbo, sugar! today emeril did a show called "gumbo 101" and it was all i could do not to jump up and start cooking! xoxoxo
eros! sugar, y'all are my hero for doing such a great commentary! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete