what was so cool was how it went from the sound of rain to a gentle silence. i knew when it started. it's supposed to stick until early morning, so i'm hoping we'll have a couple of inches and i can make my first snowman in savannah! and if not a snowman, a snowball for the MITM.
How cool (literally) is that! When was the last time it snowed in Savannah?
ReplyDeleteNo snow here, so I'm enjoying yours!
ReplyDeleteOh Hai Ponita!
I envy you the enjoyment of the novelty.
ReplyDeleteI love snow - but we had a bit too much this year.
perfect! on the grass, not the roads!
ReplyDeleteThat far south?? There is certainly some meteorological weirdness going on this winter. Savannah in the snow must be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGlobal warming, it's a warning...
ReplyDeleteAwww, enjoy it darlin' :-)
ReplyDeleteFortunately I am not an ignorant northerner and will not utter 'You call that snow?:)'
ReplyDeleteI hope it gets deep enough for you to have some fun, X
ReplyDeleteI expect you've been rolling around in it for a while now, making 'Snow Angels' yeah? :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
Dear Miss Savannah,
ReplyDeleteHow exciting, and delicious I never knew you could get snow so far south. have fun frolliking,
Ps Princess wont be home for a little while as she consoles the Inconsolable but will try to keep you all posted but just not as often..
There is no other sound like that to a southerner, is it? :)
ReplyDelete14 years, wow! We have a record something like that in Ireland...it's been raining for 14 years :-)
ReplyDelete