sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
That is so cool!I so needed to see that this morning, girlie. Thanks a bunch! Really helped pick me up. :-D
pony gal-pal! i know! glad you liked it, sugar1 ;~D xoxoxo
Cool is exactly right. And Oprah looks great too.
mucho thanks. xoxox
How great does Oprah look! And I loved all those coloured t-shirts, XXX
Not sure if I could dance at work without being carried away, but I'll dance subliminally in my head.
I danced in my pink, fluffy dressing gown. The Cat already thinks I'm nuts.
pat...she does, doesn't she? from what i understand she had no idea the mob dance was going to be done! xoxoxboxer...we hold each up, sugar, with love and a smile! xoxoxoeryl...it was such an incredible and joyous thing! xoxoxmdf...and i'll bet y'all were smiling, sugar! that's absolutely the point! xoxoxoroses! perfect! btw, i am soooooo happy for all y'all! xoxoxo
I was dancing right along with everyone else, especially with my favorite dance partner, Queen Savannah.Was that a cellphone Oprah was using to take photos?
That is fun way to spend a day in Chicago!
tell me something good, sugar
That is so cool!
ReplyDeleteI so needed to see that this morning, girlie. Thanks a bunch! Really helped pick me up. :-D
pony gal-pal! i know! glad you liked it, sugar1 ;~D xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteCool is exactly right. And Oprah looks great too.
ReplyDeletemucho thanks. xoxox
ReplyDeleteHow great does Oprah look! And I loved all those coloured t-shirts, XXX
ReplyDeleteNot sure if I could dance at work without being carried away, but I'll dance subliminally in my head.
ReplyDeleteI danced in my pink, fluffy dressing gown. The Cat already thinks I'm nuts.
ReplyDeletepat...she does, doesn't she? from what i understand she had no idea the mob dance was going to be done! xoxox
ReplyDeleteboxer...we hold each up, sugar, with love and a smile! xoxoxo
eryl...it was such an incredible and joyous thing! xoxox
mdf...and i'll bet y'all were smiling, sugar! that's absolutely the point! xoxoxo
roses! perfect! btw, i am soooooo happy for all y'all! xoxoxo
I was dancing right along with everyone else, especially with my favorite dance partner, Queen Savannah.
ReplyDeleteWas that a cellphone Oprah was using to take photos?
That is fun way to spend a day in Chicago!
ReplyDelete