sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
neither of these are in my history banks Sav - but theyre still fun to watch!xx
You've gone video-tastic, not that I'm one to talk...
Now I'll be whistling the BB theme all day...
...you could always drop me a tweet.
lulu...you HAVE to check them both out, sugar! queen did the soundtrack! xoxoxodhg....pot meet kettle, as it were, sugar? ;~D xoxoxomr. moose..it could be worse! ;~D xoxoxjimmy...y'all ain't gonna forget that, are ya, sugar? ;~D xoxoxo
I luv Flash Gordon! That was a fantastic fun film!I also love the adult rated spoof, Flesh Gordon!
I've never seen either movie, as that has never been my genre. I do, however, own the Flash Gordon soundtrack, since it was done by my favourite band ever. One's Queen music library must be complete, you know!
Oh, man, I love all this music!!Pearl
what-ever rocks you, you got mud on your face .......;-)
I love your videos and you have a wonderful weekend.xoxoxo.
A blast from my tasteless past, especially Buckaroo Banzai. Scary to remember them! Hope all well xoxo :)
I did not know them. And this Flash Gordon made me really laugh hard - thank you - hope you have a good time.
They won't play for me! Hope you've got a good weekend planned, XXXXX
Ahhhhh... Buckaroo Bonzai! I love that one! Have seen it many times. Good choices, Savannah!Have a lovely Friday evening. And remember.... "Home is where you wear your hat." ;-)
I love Flash Gordon......well, at least I am in love with Dale Arden and the idea of having a Queen sound track to seduce her by works for me!
tell me something good, sugar
neither of these are in my history banks Sav - but theyre still fun to watch!
ReplyDeletexx
You've gone video-tastic, not that I'm one to talk...
ReplyDeleteNow I'll be whistling the BB theme all day...
ReplyDelete...you could always drop me a tweet.
ReplyDeletelulu...you HAVE to check them both out, sugar! queen did the soundtrack! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletedhg....pot meet kettle, as it were, sugar? ;~D xoxoxo
mr. moose..it could be worse! ;~D xoxox
jimmy...y'all ain't gonna forget that, are ya, sugar? ;~D xoxoxo
I luv Flash Gordon! That was a fantastic fun film!
ReplyDeleteI also love the adult rated spoof, Flesh Gordon!
I've never seen either movie, as that has never been my genre. I do, however, own the Flash Gordon soundtrack, since it was done by my favourite band ever. One's Queen music library must be complete, you know!
ReplyDeleteOh, man, I love all this music!!
ReplyDeletePearl
what-ever rocks you, you got mud on your face .......
ReplyDelete;-)
I love your videos and you have a wonderful weekend.
ReplyDeletexoxoxo.
A blast from my tasteless past, especially Buckaroo Banzai. Scary to remember them! Hope all well xoxo :)
ReplyDeleteI did not know them. And this Flash Gordon made me really laugh hard - thank you - hope you have a good time.
ReplyDeleteThey won't play for me! Hope you've got a good weekend planned, XXXXX
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh... Buckaroo Bonzai! I love that one! Have seen it many times. Good choices, Savannah!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely Friday evening. And remember.... "Home is where you wear your hat." ;-)
I love Flash Gordon......well, at least I am in love with Dale Arden and the idea of having a Queen sound track to seduce her by works for me!
ReplyDelete