e@l...yanno, sugar, i'm jes gonna let y'all slide on this one'cos it's about the game! and i know y'all really do understand that! ;~D xoxoxxo
boxer...we'll be texting the MITM through out the game AND i'm recordiong the game for ANOTHER party when he gets home! (thanks, honey, y'all know my heart!) xoxoxox
berowne...like e@l, i'm giving y'all a pass on that remark! ;~D xoxox (geaux saints!!!)
When the Saints take the field next year no one will have to ask, "Who Dat Team?" Nice to see the trophy go to New Orleans. Congrats to the team that I adopted this year.
cheerin' for dem saints tonight! yee haw!
ReplyDeleteIs this yet another dem tings about some inconsequential sporting trivia thing? Yawn!
ReplyDeleteCall me when the Cats are playing the Aussie Rules Grand Final again. Now THAT's a game to watch again and again!
you have FUN today!
ReplyDeleteI notice that these days some of the Colts players are just taking it easy, chatting together -- you know, shooting the Brees.
ReplyDeletePut down that beignet! I was just kidding!
daisy...amen, sugar! xoxoxxo
ReplyDeletee@l...yanno, sugar, i'm jes gonna let y'all slide on this one'cos it's about the game! and i know y'all really do understand that! ;~D xoxoxxo
boxer...we'll be texting the MITM through out the game AND i'm recordiong the game for ANOTHER party when he gets home! (thanks, honey, y'all know my heart!) xoxoxox
berowne...like e@l, i'm giving y'all a pass on that remark! ;~D xoxox (geaux saints!!!)
GEAUX SAINTS!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what I'm talking about - well only sort of but not really - but win anyway :D
Isn't it over?
ReplyDeleteI didn't have a team for this.....I do now....whoop whoop...go Saints!
ReplyDeleteThey won!!!!!
ReplyDelete31-17!!!
Erm...GEAUX CHEERLEADERS!?!?
ReplyDeleteWhen the Saints take the field next year no one will have to ask, "Who Dat Team?" Nice to see the trophy go to New Orleans. Congrats to the team that I adopted this year.
ReplyDelete