it was gone by 3am.
all we have around here is black ice and slippery roads.
i overslept and missed the MITM this morning.
i have been informed that there are a few things i need to do, if it isn't a problem.
the fact that there has already been a spin out on our block doesn't seem to make a difference.
of course, not everyone heard it or looked out the window or LISTENS TO ME!
so, if you don't see it or you don't hear it...it didn't happen and you can get what you want.
when i'm ready to do it because i have the car keys.
back to bed. with a bloody mary. oy...
ReplyDeleteYou're so funny. You've lived outside of LA for what, 15 years or more, and yet you're still impressed by a little snow. Too funny, ma, too funny!
ReplyDeletedaisy...sugar, i wish y'all lived next door! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletecap'n chaos...yeah, i am still amazed by the little things of life! ;~D xoxo
(so, whatup?)
"i have the car keys"
ReplyDeleteRight on, sister!
Black ice is not funny. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHa! Daisyfae got the "Oy" before I did. I second that oy, as well as the recommendation for the bloody-mary-in-bed...
ReplyDeletethose that hold the keys, have the power!
ReplyDeleteWe ended up with 5", but most of it has melted. The bad part is how that water will turn to ice tonight and we all know the southern track record with driving on THAT stuff! ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm staying home too. Errands and lists can wait. Too many crazy people trying to prove they can drive..right into light poles. :)
Sorry, what is a "spin out"?
ReplyDeleteWhy drive on ice? It's silly. Good to see that you have the key to the highway.
You take care. Wrap up warmly and take a warming drink of something delightful.
ReplyDeleteIt's better you play it safe and not get into a wreck.
ReplyDeleteStay warm and safe, and have some nice hot chocolate as you watch the Olympics tonight!
I do so love a feisty powerful woman...
ReplyDeleteUgh. You can have some of ours. This has been the worst winter in the 22 years I've been in this country. I've had enough of it.
ReplyDeleteBring on the Spring, I say.
Hang on to the keys.
xxx