i hate waiting, i think all y'all know this, but that's what we have to do.
wait for the test,
wait for the results,
wait,
wait,
wait.
so the MITM is looking into alarm systems for the house, i've read the papers from all around the world. and it's been raining all night and it's grey and raining still.
we're leaving the house in 20 minutes.
we're taking all y'all with us.
thanks again from the MITM & me!
1253 update:
it's done. we're home. we should have results on monday.
as we were waiting in the reception area before the biopsy, we read y'all's comments/words of support. the MITM looked at me and said, these are our people, babe! and y'all are and we are most grateful and thankful!
i'm going to take a nap. i'm beat!
xoxoxoxoxox
you are in my prayers and thoughts. The waiting is HORRIBLE. I hope your weekend with your MITM is good, despite the wating/waiting/waiting. xoxoxo.
ReplyDelete20ish minutes to go, assuming that they're running on time. The thoughts are there with you and the MITM.
ReplyDeleteI suggest that you both get completely sozzled this weekend. Time passes more quickly when under the influence.
80/20, 80/20. 80/20 ...
Hugs - yes, definitely a time to get sozzled. I might join you.
ReplyDeleteSx
Unbelievable WV: lates... let's hope not.
Hi Savannah,
ReplyDeleteLike everyone else linking with you and the MITM, I'm following the principle of 80/20 and sending nothing but good thoughts and prayer.
Since Map started me on my way last night, I'm listening to The Best of Nat King Cole this morning.
U
Thinking of you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteRaining here too.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you.
Thinking of you. I know the waiting for the results will be difficult, but we'll be holding you up :)
ReplyDeleteHUGS
Here for you.
ReplyDeleteWinter arrived here - naja, not the real one, but it's cold and frost in the morning and all this, strange light effects. Monday then, all right, Monday.
ReplyDeleteYou're getting all my best songs tonight darlin'!
ReplyDeleteAnd a big hug for Himself too!
xoxox
We'll be waiting with you, out here in the desert . . .
ReplyDeleteNo matter the results, you can't change them now. Take your nap. Rest. Cry if you want. Have a drink or two. Try and enjoy the weekend. Get out and see the beautiful city you live in. Go for a carriage ride. Drink some more wine. Have the MITM fix you dinner. Repeat tomorrow and Sunday if need be. For right now, you're healthy and happy, and whatever comes Monday, you'll be ready to fight it.
ReplyDeleteIt's misting here... not really rain, and a crisp +4C (that's about 40F). Actually a lovely fall day. Walking the dog through the rust coloured leaves was invigorating for both of us. She loves this kind of weather... and she matches the leaves exactly.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs and strong 80% vibes traveling through Cyberspace to you, Savannah... and the MITM too. He needs them as well.
and a big virtual hug from me, too!
ReplyDeleteHey doll, you've been in my thoughts all day.
ReplyDeleteEvery finger and thumb and arm and leg is crossed.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you babe.
Oh honey. More waiting.
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be a long weekend for all of us.
It's grey here too.
I'll get another candle out.
Many, many hugs honey.
still breathing xoxo
ReplyDelete102 here today, I shit you not.
ReplyDeleteNaps are brilliant; nap away! And we'll be thinking of you.
We're with you every step of the way, always keeping you in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteMuch luv to you!
The MITM is a man of great insight. He will never steer you wrong and neither will I. You are both quality people and you have made the world a better place. I raise a glass of St. Francis Sonoma Cabernet in your honor.
ReplyDeleteps It tastes really good. Be well.
Good luck Savvy.
ReplyDelete(I think it ate my earlier comment)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you this weekend. All my love.
Fingers Crossed X
ReplyDeletefingers crossed indeed (it's all us heathens can offer!)... whatever the results, you will get it behind you... onwards!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, Savannah, I'm proud to be one of your people I was thinking about you yesterday morning and will wait to hear with you on Monday.
ReplyDeletemuch love to all y'all from me, the MITM and the coconut krewe! we are truly honored to know all y'all! xoxoxo
ReplyDeletestay calm...
ReplyDeleteEat well, drink in moderation, don't stress...
OOmmmmmm...