yes, it's true! all y'all know how much i love celebrations! well, our pal, leah is celebrating her 13th wedding anniversary and 19 years together with the delightful sarge! drop by when y'all get a chance and wish the happy couple mazel tov! mabruk! congratulations! and many, many more glorious years together!
ain't love grand?
I've already baked them a cake.
ReplyDeleteM'aussi!
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you so much! I am really touched.
ReplyDeletelots o' love to you!
I'm skipping the c*ke.
ReplyDeleteOh Hai MJ!
Hi Savannah,
ReplyDeleteI too am always pleased to see the joys of love celebrated. For me, there is no greater joy than love.
U
'tis a special thing alright....
ReplyDeleteHow very thoughtful of you. I was by earlier and made my feelings known.
ReplyDeleteQuite an accomplishment these days.
Congratulations Leah and Sarge!!
ReplyDeleteSx
I wish them a Very Very Happy Anniversay! CONGRATS, Leah & Sarge!
ReplyDeletenothing is better than celebrating love! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteMaking love, maybe. But ... yeah .
ReplyDelete