Friday, October 30, 2009

happy halloween



22 comments:

  1. I hd to concentrate for a while on that last pic!

    Scary eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! I'm scared now!


    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I can see the first pic but the last two pics are just all black... Is it just me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the eyes hen.... I see lots of eyes in the darkness, not only at this time of the year.


    Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! That last one took a couple minutes before I could see anything... very cool! *shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having to use my last but one glasses and can see nothing but have a happy Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was the blakest night
    there was no moon in sight
    ...
    sign that little contract here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Savannah,

    Love the cool pics (you'll have to teach me that trick). I keep trying to figure out the second image but I'm stumped. Even in the dark, one can see the beauty of those eyes.

    While I'm not very adept at taking pictures, I love photography. These are imaginative and creative.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Halloween. That third photo is creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trick or Treat!

    Luv the moon foto and the awesome pics of the dog and the face!

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took me some time to find where I could change the settings of the monitor. In the middle picture - that is some ectoplasma?

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the tip, Mago!

    I thought it was gonna be like those Magic Eye pictures, I could never see those damn things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could brighten it in photoshop, but I don't want to lose the mystery :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely skies Sav, and I am now salivating after reading your last post - you deviless you..

    ReplyDelete
  15. the moon was a ghostly galleon
    tossed upon cloudy seas,
    the wind was a torrent of darkness [sic?]
    amongst the cloudy trees

    and the highwayman came riding
    (class makes clop clop sounds)
    riding
    (ditto)
    riding
    (etc)
    and the highman came riding
    up to the old inn door.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last pic is creepy. I'm off to hide behind the sofa now.

    ReplyDelete
  17. oooooh hell yeah.....took a mo.......!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Only ust now saw the dog in the second pic!

    Maybe cos tis I'm drunk!


    Cheers hon!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. There's black and black huh? Very scary. I loved your Napa report too, I was drooling over it -made a right mess of the keyboard!

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar