If I used the World Clock and its Converter correctly 10:30 Savannah time is 16:30 Franconia time. I will have slept until then, will have had some coffee and be able to face the world. But first there is this lovely nightshift.
Let me give you a gentle hug (Savannah), 'til tomorrow.
I'll be there, in mind and spirit. The lads seem to have your sides covered, so how's about I lay claim to the title of protector of your left foot? I have a particular fondness for left feet. Being left-handed, my left foot is also dominant and leads the way to all good things.
Don't worry, be happy!
ReplyDeleteIf they don't find anything, all is good, and no reason to worry.
If they find something, and its benign, its not a problem, and no reason to worry.
If they find something and its a problem, be glad you found it early so it can be taken care of, and its not a problem.
think positive!
Hang in there! We'll be sending good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteYes breathe. Breathing is good! Long breaths through the nose, long breaths out through the mouth. You will be okay my dear.
ReplyDelete*cuddles Ms. S in the rapidly-becoming-iconic-crazy-fancy cable afghan*
Hi Savannah,
ReplyDeleteYou give me a reason to smile. Good thoughts of you will fill my day....I do love good thoughts.
U
Will be thinking of you then!
ReplyDeletewv: weewei !!!!
I shall send XL over to fluff your pillows.
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking about you tomorrow morning, then, honey!
ReplyDeleteA lot of people will be holding your hand tomorrow hen. I'll be the tall one right by your side.
ReplyDeleteA Word Of Advise .When I Went For A Biopsy a Couple of Years Ago, I Wore Homer Simpson Socks.Best Not..........X
ReplyDeleteWishing you all the best :)
ReplyDeleteIf I could work out that time in the UK, I'd be happy. As it is, I'll just think of you lots anyway. Take care xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteIf I used the World Clock and its Converter correctly 10:30 Savannah time is 16:30 Franconia time.
ReplyDeleteI will have slept until then, will have had some coffee and be able to face the world. But first there is this lovely nightshift.
Let me give you a gentle hug (Savannah), 'til tomorrow.
Best wishes and a thousand positive thoughts from me to you. Your strength, your faith, your family, and your friends will prevail.
ReplyDeleteI will be thinking of you tomorrow and will light a candle if I can, when you have your appointment.
ReplyDeleteGood luck honey. I wish you all the best.
xx
That'll be me, the singing tall guy, just behind Jimmy! Any requests my lovely southern belle?
ReplyDeletexoxox
A piece of my heart will be with you.
ReplyDeleteI'll be there, in mind and spirit. The lads seem to have your sides covered, so how's about I lay claim to the title of protector of your left foot? I have a particular fondness for left feet. Being left-handed, my left foot is also dominant and leads the way to all good things.
ReplyDelete80/20, dear lady.xxoo
Whatever happens, we'll be here for you!
ReplyDeleteIt's all good, do not stress (says one worrywart to another).
ReplyDelete(((((hugs)))))
PMA darlin - Positive Mental Attitude. Thinking of you darlin & hope the results give you the all clear. {{hugs}}
ReplyDeletegood luck missus.
ReplyDeletexoxo all digits crossed and breathing
ReplyDeleteThinking of you
ReplyDeletexx
Cool, calm, collected, with contenance and dignity ... and a large GinTonic afterwards.
ReplyDelete