Saturday, October 17, 2009

time for fun!

from our pal debra because we can all use a little fUn thEoRY

26 comments:

  1. Hi Savannah,

    Three cheers for fUn thEoRY!

    Thanks Debra,

    U

    ReplyDelete
  2. How excellent! Leave them like that long enough and someone will be running up and down to play a real tune! xoxoxoxo

    (How ya doin', girlie???)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful.

    You've started off my Sunday brilliantly.

    Many hugs my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing just how much a smile and a little fun can lift the human race.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, and shall have to pass it on. Sunday should be Funday for everyone in my circle. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun. Just as well it wasn't a wind instrument - I'm puffed walking up stairs these days. Thanks for sharing - keep having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm starting to think that fun is simply the most important thing in life!!

    Ah well, within reason, I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful - Do you think it will catch on?
    I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. But wasn't that a depressing minor key being played at the end of it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. the U...isn't it grand, sugar? on the site there are 2 other videos, too! xoxox

    ponita...remember the movie "Big" that was one of my favorite scenes! xoxox (hanging in and staying positive, honey!)

    roses...glad to help, sugar! big hugs to YOU! xoxoxo

    jimmy...we each do our part, sugarpie! that's all we can do in the end. xoxoxo

    map...absolutely glorious! xooxoo

    MDF...you and me both, sugar! xoxoxo ;~D

    leah...all things in moderation, including moderation...or something like that! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. eleanor...it seemed perfect for today, sugar! i think sunday should always be a funday...in anticipation of mondays! xoxoxox

    kevin...glad to be of service, darlin! cheers! xooxoo

    kaz...i hope so! i'd love to see something like this everywhere! xoxoox

    momo...yes, boss! ;~D xoxox

    mj...xoxoxo but everyone clapped, sugar! ;~D

    jimmy...y'all are a good friend to us, sugar! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Could FUN be the answer to obesity?

    My heart is still with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad to share. Now that you've had some fun, try this. It's absolutely Omazing!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHHQu4CIos

    ReplyDelete
  14. A good idea!
    Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I usually take the stairs. But if I ever come across those piano steps, I'd be late to wherever I was going because I'd be busy figuring out a way to play chopsticks on those steps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been to that station! We were a little twisted so it's a good thing those weren't there as we'd never have made it home. Great idea, too bad VW is behind the thing financially. Sorry, just on an anti-corporate tirade of late.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yesterday I did the 5 flights of stairs in my apartment 5 times... (a lot for me, as you know!) My Darwin it was boring... THIS would have a kick-arse way to do them! All stairs should have this!

    Great find, Sav!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello my dear.

    It's Monday morning on this side of the world, and I just wanted to say best of luck today.

    My candle is lit for you and my thoughts will be with you.

    Many, many hugs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Morning ... drive carefully, return well, 'til later.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I miss your face...I pray all is well...

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar