Tuesday, October 13, 2009

thank you

your kind words of support have become part of the blanket of love i'm wrapping around myself. i can't seem to put words together other than the odd comment, but i am reading all of you everyday. i'm sorry i didn't answer each of you individually, but know that i am grateful and appreciative of your time, effort and concern. i have nothing new to tell you yet, but know that i'm counting on all of you to remember the 80/20 rule for me!

29 comments:

  1. First! Yay!

    Thank you for the quick post. I was a-worryin'.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Savannah,

    No words are necessary. I will remember the 80/20 rule, just for you love.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remembering and sending best wishes!

    wv: reshine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feeling bad that your name wasn't drawn in the postcard contest.

    Would a virtual hug suffice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We adore you!

    And we're all knitting together to form a huge cable anthropologie blanket that you can put around your shoulders.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you get some email? Ok, here it is again for everyone to see...

    http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/book/9781906694166/The-Girl-Who-Kicked-the-Hornets-Nest

    LOL- WV is 'unkendle', almost kindle...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Savannah.
    Just keep in touch with us as well as you can.
    Please.
    XXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with you all the way if you need me sweet cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sending out the positive thoughts and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Best wishes!

    Whatever happens, you're not alone! And you're strong and have a great number of people who'll take the journey with you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're on my mind, girlie.

    Big hugs and a gin and tonic, k?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry been out of the loop for a few days so only just picked up on this. Huge huggies and the like :D All will be well and all will be well...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just back from a trip and this has happened. I'm never going away again. 80/20, 80/20, 80/20.... My new mantra, XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK Honey. Keeping eyes and ears open here.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I've only just caught up with this news - I'm thinking of you sweetheart.

    Much love/hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Catching up as well.
    Much love and hugs also.
    80/20 - I'll remember.
    Sxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will sing 'Georgia' just for you this weekend. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Where are my manners? Thank you for the congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are my favorite. I really enjoy visiting with you and the rest of the fine people here. Just a quality collection of the best of humanity.
    Something tells me that all will be fine. My instincts rarely fail me. Be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. it was 3 days before i got my results back... whatever it is? you'll get it behind you...

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar