Friday, October 23, 2009

tales of the city

yes, it's true! that's where i'll be...or maybe not. there's still time to email your snail mail address for the drunken travels with me postcard contest!

xoxoxo

last photos from the MITM & the coconut krewe and one really good photo of ghost!

san francisco update
we've landed, checked in at our hotel, had some italian food for lunch with a lovely bottle of wine and now, the MITM has finally joined us! we're off to the balboa cafe at some point this evening for supper and a stroll along the streets of san francisco!

i love this town!

17 comments:

  1. Morning!

    I e-mailed you.

    Pick me! Pick me!

    *waves hand in the air madly*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember if you have my snail mail address or not. I'll email it to you just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing better than a drunken road trip! don't forget the ibuprofen and froot loops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Y'all better have a good time! I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. petite! no, it isn't! it's just our holiday! xoxox

    roses...i got it, sugar! ;~D xoxo

    kim...so much easier than having to look for it, sigar! thanks! xoxo

    jimmy...y'all are missing my postcards from the edge contest, sugar!it's a contest! send y'all's snail mail address and if it's chosen, we'll send a card! xoxoxo

    daisy...let the wild rumpus begin, sugar! xoxoxo

    charlie...as you wish! we're doing our best, sugar! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo of Ghost. I have a new Brittany puppy. She is very cute. I will send you a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh San Francisco I love that place, will you be going to Alcatraz? I think his Lordship was hoping to leave me there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Be sure to wear some flower in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's NOT to love about San Francisco?

    Good food, good times and GAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is it just me or am I the only one who can't find your email address? I feel like such a techno flunkey. Have a fab time and look forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. are you going to a certain restaurant in Chinatown/North Beach? I love S.F. too and I'm so glad you're back on you Coast.

    Have fun! Keep us posted.

    (and let's not forget how many postcards I've sent you...........)

    Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wonder, does Bono get postcards from The Edge?

    Hope y'all are livin'it up!

    :¬)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Don't leave your heart there or Tony Bennett will keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you're having a wonderful time! Or rather, I know you're having a wonderful time!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I e-mailed you last week! :)

    I'm so glad you have something fun to get away to!

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar