Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the day after

a good friend posted this on facebook and it reminded me how much the coconut krewe loved this song and how much i still do! miss daisy is off on her wild adventures, the MITM is in eastern oregon and i am home alone singing at the top of my lungs and dancing like nobody's watching!



thank you all again for the kind words. i will answer all y'all as soon as i finish dancing!

update: more photos from the field!

20 comments:

  1. When you get the chance to dance, then dance!

    Was watching this recently, happy, happy, happy!


    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dance my dear, and sing my dear around your very clean house.

    Many, many hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my most favorite James Taylor!!!

    Ohhhhhhhhh....can he come home Jelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Savannah,

    Sing and dance as long as you want. It's a great song for singing and dancing to.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dance around the livingroom holding my cat... Pips purrs loudly and bops along with me. The perfect partner!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can just about manage that speed. Oooh it got bit noisy!
    Just read the previous post and it sounds very positive to me.
    Night night sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in the words of Nemo
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!"
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You need a day or two to decompress. You are on the road to the way life should be. Exhale and smell the roses. Inhale the smell of the wine too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot about this one! I guess I have to stop saying I don't like any James Taylor songs. I want one of those kid's striped shirts, them shits is tight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh MY GOD! I haven't heard this in years! And yes we did love this. I miss you so much I want to cry. I have a million memories flooding back right now. Damn you and your nostalgia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dancing - best idea I've heard in ages. Love Jelly man too
    Much Love to you Sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. ACK!

    Children singing at 7:10 am Pacific time!

    *switches to XL's video clip*

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar