sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
I did want to know, and I'm so glad to hear it!
Good...cause if the adventure sucked it would be time to come home and try again :-)
It's great to hear you're having a great time.
Y'all just soak it all in honey!xoxoxoxo
drink something fruity and full of vodka for me...
Hi Savannah,You know I'm glad to hear that!U
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
Excellent! So glad to hear that, Savannah. xoxo
Bon mon chere. Enjoy.My best wishes to the MITM.
Yay! Good to hear!
Full account on your return please! Great to hear you are enjoying yourselves.
Glad to hear this. Don't think about me in dreary wet London at all. Harrumph.
...or me in a rather rainy Glesga. But do have fun, and drink an extra one for all of us.
Have A Groovy Time Savvy !
Fantastic! Take lots of pictures!
xoxo
Seize the day. And where's my post-card? Don't tell me I've lost yet another competition:)
Pleased to hear it :D
tell me something good, sugar
I did want to know, and I'm so glad to hear it!
ReplyDeleteGood...cause if the adventure sucked it would be time to come home and try again :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear you're having a great time.
ReplyDeleteY'all just soak it all in honey!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
drink something fruity and full of vodka for me...
ReplyDeleteHi Savannah,
ReplyDeleteYou know I'm glad to hear that!
U
Wheeeeeeeeeee!
ReplyDeleteExcellent! So glad to hear that, Savannah. xoxo
ReplyDeleteBon mon chere. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteMy best wishes to the MITM.
Yay! Good to hear!
ReplyDeleteFull account on your return please! Great to hear you are enjoying yourselves.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear this. Don't think about me in dreary wet London at all. Harrumph.
ReplyDelete...or me in a rather rainy Glesga. But do have fun, and drink an extra one for all of us.
ReplyDeleteHave A Groovy Time Savvy !
ReplyDeleteFantastic! Take lots of pictures!
ReplyDeletexoxo
ReplyDeleteSeize the day. And where's my post-card? Don't tell me I've lost yet another competition:)
ReplyDeletePleased to hear it :D
ReplyDelete