You should be in Minnesota this week. Temps in the 70's with very low humidity. Blue sky as far as the eye can see. Feels like gin & tonic weather. I like it.
So *you've* been hiding summer! It has barely made an appearance here in Windypeg. Today was decent, but it is now clouding over with a threat of rain yet again.
And the weekend will be cool and rainy as well... I am getting sick of missing out on the normally warm weather. Send some up north, will ya, please?! Thx! xoxo
This one caught me quite off guard and I gave a huge CHORTLE putting your words with it!! HA HA HA!!! And I totally hear you...only mines in front. Raspberries to unruly guts. XO's
I just lost five pounds without trying and now I'm not drinking for a bit so I'll probably loose more. Shall I continue? I thought not. I can send you the dog for a bit if you want a furry, annoying, hyperactive walking buddy. At least it's nice out there and you now own a plantation while I'm still working on a plantation. When shall we come for a visit?
Then turn around and SHOW us!
ReplyDeleteAnd on MY beerbelly! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThree days on the trot - a lie in the sun.
ReplyDeleteAnd burnt my skin..
ReplyDeleteSx
If were neighbors, I'd go for walk with you. :-)
ReplyDeletejust saw yesterday post.. :-(
Thank goodness for kaftans!
ReplyDeleteSuns are most inconsiderate creatures indeed. I have too many freckles as a consequence of the sun. I demand my money back.
ReplyDeleteYou should be in Minnesota this week. Temps in the 70's with very low humidity. Blue sky as far as the eye can see. Feels like gin & tonic weather. I like it.
ReplyDeleteSo *you've* been hiding summer! It has barely made an appearance here in Windypeg. Today was decent, but it is now clouding over with a threat of rain yet again.
ReplyDeleteAnd the weekend will be cool and rainy as well... I am getting sick of missing out on the normally warm weather. Send some up north, will ya, please?! Thx! xoxo
This one caught me quite off guard and I gave a huge CHORTLE putting your words with it!! HA HA HA!!! And I totally hear you...only mines in front. Raspberries to unruly guts. XO's
ReplyDeleteI just lost five pounds without trying and now I'm not drinking for a bit so I'll probably loose more. Shall I continue? I thought not. I can send you the dog for a bit if you want a furry, annoying, hyperactive walking buddy. At least it's nice out there and you now own a plantation while I'm still working on a plantation. When shall we come for a visit?
ReplyDeleteSo, is that a lamenting on the size of the ass or the quickness at which time flies? Summer has snuck up on MY giant ass, too (interpreted either way)
ReplyDeletethis is why i love all y'all! i'm not alone in my incredible surprise! xooxox
ReplyDeletecap'n...you NEED an invitation? when do i pick y'all up at SAV????? ;~D
hahahaha!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, and this GUT.