Monday, June 29, 2009

i am beginning to seriously dislike mondays

I couldn't get through Mondays without knowing you're equally miserable

i am in total sync with the MITM today. i know he'd rather be doing my job than his (it's far easier), but today still sucks farts outta dead seagulls!

(there goes the eloquence factor of this blog!)

19 comments:

  1. it could be worse? Like.......'"sucks seagulls outta dead farts"'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it is an attack of The Vapors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. tony...ok, that would be worse, sugar! xoxo

    xl...i wish, sugarpie! a nice g&t would end that deliciously! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I'm no buying into the whole feisty side of Savvy. Everyone knows there isnae a bad bone in your body.

    Use a larger glass.. less ice. Never fails hen.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't found many peple who like Mondays I know I don't.

    Now, Monday nights are fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've quite liked today. Sorry for not being equally miserable. Normally I would be, but tapas, pals and beer forestalled it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha
    I am so going to use that sucks the farts... line tomorrow.

    And tomorrow will surely be better for you

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. jimmy...i hide in plain sight, sugar. i am mad, bad and dangerous to know. xoxoxo ;~D

    t-galpal...2 words: take out. i feel so much better now! xoxox

    MDF...i like your style, sugar! xoxox

    lulu...isn't it just the best? absolutely so gross that it totally captures the funkiness! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lady!
    I think our Jimmy has you copped!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. map...have i been found out, sugar? ;~D (y'all right, ah jes need to have some supper!) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel your pain........I had a terrible day.....meh

    ReplyDelete
  12. Boss made you work? Everyone standing around the water cooler were people you can't stand? Your socks didn't match?

    Yes, I kow how Mondays are.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monday is over. And it's a holiday weekend! Start the countdown!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooooh I hope I can remember that telling phrase.
    Do you know Bob Geldof's 'I don't like Mondays.'?
    Farts, sucks, seagulls. Must get the right order and what was the context again?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha, don’t worry sugar, you can be sure I’m miserable most of the time.
    Luckily though it is (I don’t know about you) a condition I was born with.

    ReplyDelete
  16. "sucks farts outta dead seagulls!"

    Okay, you owe me a new monitor. And a new glass of water.

    ReplyDelete
  17. manuel...today is better just becasue it isn't monday! hope y'alls is better, too! xoxox

    charlie...i wish, sugar! i work from home, so it's just me here. well, and miss daisy, but she lives here. xoxo

    eros...i am so with you on that, sugarpie! loved the song, too. thanks for the link! xoxoxo

    pat...i would so love to hear you utter that phrase! ;~D xoxox

    momo...i'll remember that, sugar and know i am not alone on miserable days! ;~D xoxox

    fatsparra...i <3 you! xoxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. 'Eh, I donno. That has its own brand of eloquence I think :)

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar