sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Friday, June 19, 2009
Q&A
hello dearies!
i have a request from the MITM for all y'all. he would like to know if anyone reading is in france and has an iPhone. email me and i'll reply with his q's for your a's!
'fraid I'm not in France any more, and I don't have an iphone - but I've had to deal with mac language in French so I might be able to help if it's a translation you're after.
Great news! My son lives in France and he is with us at the very moment. Only thing - he does not have an i-phone although I'll bet he knows what it is. I must ask him:)
Why am I not surprised that MITM has an iPhone. What a Mac family you are. Next new phone will be an iPhone. Still enjoying the iTouch. (videos play now!)
Hope he's okay wherever he is. And you too. xoxo :)
Well, I am of no use to you or the MITM whatsoever. Despite living in a bilingual country, I speak no French, am not in France, and do not own an iPhone.
Apologies, I can be of no help whatsoever!
ReplyDeleteSx
'fraid I'm not in France any more, and I don't have an iphone - but I've had to deal with mac language in French so I might be able to help if it's a translation you're after.
ReplyDeleteSo close! I don't live in France and I don't have an iPhone. Amazing - only 2 words away from a solution!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! My son lives in France and he is with us at the very moment.
ReplyDeleteOnly thing - he does not have an i-phone although I'll bet he knows what it is.
I must ask him:)
scarlet...thank you anyway, sugar! xoxo
ReplyDeletelulu...y'all are too kind, sugarpie, that isn't the issue yet! i will take note of your expertise just in case! ;~D xoxox
kim...*sigh* close, but no cigar! (y'all are too cute!) xoxo
pat...email on its way!!! xoxox
Sorry, I can be of no help with either.
ReplyDeleteHowever, do tell him that the French yogurt in the little glass jars is delicious!
xl...thanks, darlin! ;~D xoxox
ReplyDeleteMoi, je dis non.
ReplyDeleteQuel dommage.
Macaron, anyone?
I wish!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Forgot to take the instruction manual, didn't he.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I not surprised that MITM has an iPhone. What a Mac family you are. Next new phone will be an iPhone. Still enjoying the iTouch. (videos play now!)
ReplyDeleteHope he's okay wherever he is. And you too. xoxo :)
I had some French fries today. Please "Greet" the MITM for me.
ReplyDeleteps If you need a gin & tonic I can help.
Well, I am of no use to you or the MITM whatsoever. Despite living in a bilingual country, I speak no French, am not in France, and do not own an iPhone.
ReplyDeleteI'm in Franconia and have no idea abut iphones.
ReplyDelete