sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
You deserve some lagniappe, Miss Savannah.
Enjoy your break - I'll look forward to your returnxx
WAIT FOR ME!
Oh for heaven's sake.What is it NOW?
Hurry back!
I'll put the kettle on, have a nice cup of apple tea and wait politely.
you go off on the day I come back......people will talk.....see you soon then!
Take Care; hope you're fine; lookin forward to your return.
Washing your cat? Oven timer went off? Breaking in a new vibrator? Now I'm all intrigued, dammit.
I will guard the cake and won't let MJ near it.Take care.Sx
Hey, it's summer vacation after all!Take it easy dear--xo
Make sure you flush and wash your hands afterwards...
Break? From what?TA ... siesta extension or something ... mumble ...
I don't blame you a bit! I seem to constantly be on one over at my post. Take care Savvy! I'm not commenting as much but I'm still lurking during this busy summertime. xoxoxoxo
See you soon!xoxox
We've eaten all the olives.
Breaking in a new "what?" lol I will have a "new" gin & tonic waiting for you when you return.
I'll feed your fish and play with your monkey while you're gone.
Bring me back something nice.
Have fun! (Or try)
tell me something good, sugar
You deserve some lagniappe, Miss Savannah.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your break - I'll look forward to your return
ReplyDeletexx
WAIT FOR ME!
ReplyDeleteOh for heaven's sake.
ReplyDeleteWhat is it NOW?
Hurry back!
ReplyDeleteI'll put the kettle on, have a nice cup of apple tea and wait politely.
ReplyDeleteyou go off on the day I come back......people will talk.....
ReplyDeletesee you soon then!
Take Care; hope you're fine; lookin forward to your return.
ReplyDeleteWashing your cat? Oven timer went off? Breaking in a new vibrator?
ReplyDeleteNow I'm all intrigued, dammit.
I will guard the cake and won't let MJ near it.
ReplyDeleteTake care.
Sx
Hey, it's summer vacation after all!
ReplyDeleteTake it easy dear--
xo
Make sure you flush and wash your hands afterwards...
ReplyDeleteBreak?
ReplyDeleteFrom what?
TA ... siesta extension or something ... mumble ...
I don't blame you a bit! I seem to constantly be on one over at my post. Take care Savvy! I'm not commenting as much but I'm still lurking during this busy summertime. xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSee you soon!
ReplyDeletexoxox
We've eaten all the olives.
ReplyDeleteBreaking in a new "what?" lol I will have a "new" gin & tonic waiting for you when you return.
ReplyDeleteI'll feed your fish and play with your monkey while you're gone.
ReplyDeleteBring me back something nice.
ReplyDeleteHave fun! (Or try)
ReplyDelete