OFF TOPIC: We keep passing each other on different blogs, but here you are as a friend and everything! Thank you, Savannah!
I have not read Fulmer, but checking him out on Amazon I see a couple I would like. I've been a James Lee Burke fan and have read all seventeen of the Dave Robicheaux novels. Tin Roof Blowdown, about Katrina, will break your heart.
Don' think I could handle an oyster po'boy, though.
wormie...i KNOW! glad we've finally made the reading connection. i'm a big fan of regional writers, especially, mystery writers! i'be been meaning to buy a copy of tin roof blowdown, but i'm not sure if i'm ready for it. (haven't been back to NOLA since then either. *sigh*) xoxo
bean...i know, this post was done with you in mind, btw... ;~D (you were the one who turned me on to zizou!)
ister...i'll have to find his story, sugar! thanks for the tip. xoox (and yeah, love those cool don't mess with me guys!)
Hey, they left out the head butt! :p
ReplyDeletexl! (said as if i had a texas drawl) ;~D xoxo
ReplyDeleteNo idea who that guy is but, man! That's some fancy footwork! (I don't watch any sports on tv....)
ReplyDeleteYes, XL. Who can forget the Zidane-Materazzi head butt clip?
ReplyDeleteAwesome! There was a rumor he was coming to the Galaxy but alas, American soccer will never be that lucky.
ReplyDeleteponita...he is the one, sugar! xoxo ;~D
ReplyDeletemj...i was watching the match that day. *sigh* xoxox
cap'n...really? how cool would that have been!!! and how appropriate for a city that doesn't have an NFL team!
Zidane, one of the worlds greatest players of the beautiful game.
ReplyDeleteMy Hero - Poetry in Motion.
ReplyDeleteShame about the tonsure - but no one's perfect.
Grace and beauty!
ReplyDeleteWHY?
ReplyDeleteI think someone should take him to a good barber, no?
jimmy, kaz and pat...we are of one mind, my darlings! xoxoo
ReplyDeletemap...i KNEW you'd be the one to mention that, sugar! ;~D xoxoxo
Phooey. This won't play here. Can't believe this. Does it mean that Mac is stuffed?
ReplyDeleteAnyway, Zidane is the epitome of cool. And scowl. He scowled like no-one else could.
MDF...i'm MAC, remember? i found it on youtube. just enter zidane there are many of them. he was and is the coolest of the cool, sugar! xoxox
ReplyDeleteOFF TOPIC: We keep passing each other on different blogs, but here you are as a friend and everything! Thank you, Savannah!
ReplyDeleteI have not read Fulmer, but checking him out on Amazon I see a couple I would like. I've been a James Lee Burke fan and have read all seventeen of the Dave Robicheaux novels. Tin Roof Blowdown, about Katrina, will break your heart.
Don' think I could handle an oyster po'boy, though.
"Wormie"
thanks ma! I love him. No, really, I LOVE HIM. You know how I feel about the Italians so I won't even start on that.
ReplyDeleteAh, as MJ said - he's a cool customer for delivering justice as is Eric Cantona.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovYWY4Pf9_M
wormie...i KNOW! glad we've finally made the reading connection. i'm a big fan of regional writers, especially, mystery writers! i'be been meaning to buy a copy of tin roof blowdown, but i'm not sure if i'm ready for it. (haven't been back to NOLA since then either. *sigh*) xoxo
ReplyDeletebean...i know, this post was done with you in mind, btw... ;~D (you were the one who turned me on to zizou!)
ister...i'll have to find his story, sugar! thanks for the tip. xoox (and yeah, love those cool don't mess with me guys!)
The man is amazing!
ReplyDelete(and I don't say that about too darned many men:P)
t-gal pal...I know! ;~D xoxo
ReplyDelete