Thursday, June 18, 2009

part 2 or Not in front of the Troubadour!



(hey, cut me some slack, i've had some really strange hours lately...)

i'll do a real post soon, i promise you!

17 comments:

  1. Uh huh... drinking on blogging duty can lead to serious problems.

    You may spill it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jimmy...precious, i am on the metaphorical wagon! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right....
    Now if I could just get a jacket to match..
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden dysentery trousers. Only in America:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. map...sugar, anything is possible! (of course, it begs the question: why?) xoxoxo

    (btw, i have imelda may on pre-order on amazon! an import is 28usd and takes 1-2 wks to arrive, but the states side issue is in august for half the price!)

    pat....now THAT description was funny! and yeah, we are famous for our insanity, right? xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. ister!!! hey, sugarpie! yeah, i know, but i swear, these have been the funniest reality tv commercials evah!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like good clean fun to me. I liked the older guy in the tie, for obvious reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. charlie...it was, except for the people sitting in traffic! xoxox
    (that guy seems to be everybody's favorite!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I wish shit like this happened more often. It would make being stuck in traffic so much nicer. Anyone in LA who honks and freaks out because people are dancing in the streets probably isn't from LA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder if we could make this part of the staff dress code...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice gold pants, sugar! Hammertime!

    ReplyDelete
  12. cap'n...if only, right? :~D

    eryl...dewitt!!! ;~D xoxo

    kevin...sadly, i think it is everyday apparel in some less than savory establishments already! xoxox

    ronknee...y'all are such a tease, sugar! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is funny. It would be entertaining to see people dancing in the streets for no reason.

    I can say for the record that I never owned a pair of MC Hammer pants. I did wear bigger size pants, though but with a belt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. take of yourself first, then post.

    xoxox.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar