Tuesday, June 30, 2009

sitemeter information



who knew i could see a pie chart of visitor countries? i like the 6% unknown...so x factorish! who are these unknowns? where are they from? why are they hiding? am i being watched? are you? what is he doing in there?

another hot one today, darlings, so i'll be drive-by blogging today.

here's to randomness, air conditioning and ceiling fans!

i think i'll slip a tom waits cd into the car player...i'll be driving miss daisy at some point today.

~~~~~~~~~~
update or why you shouldn't read blogs after being out in the sun in 90something degree weather with a heat index in the 100s:

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!



oh yeah, this sounds like me:
You are Elinor Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are practical, circumspect, and discreet. Though you are tremendously sensible and allow your head to rule, you have a deep, emotional side that few people often see.

and one more time:

25 comments:

  1. Sweetcheeks, the 6% will be the government spies making sure you are not trading cocktail recipes with any undesirables.

    We will have to speak in code when we discuss making our favourite m.o.o.n.s.h.i.n.e recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a far-more international flavour than I when it comes to visitors. I ring in at 80.5% from the US Alone. But our unknowns are the same. 6%.

    Weird or frighteningly weird. You decide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr Dulux would be proud of those colours.
    Don't you think Tom Waits is a bit hot - reminds me of sweaty nightclubs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooky! I love it. You know what? The slight majority of my visitors at this point are from the United Kingdom. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the 6% unknown the internets police forces?

    1% for each internet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. jimmy...hiding in plain sight, sugarpie!...or site as the case may be...(still (ok, that's a sure tag) i am cracking up here @m.o.o.n.s.h.i.n.e) xoxox

    earl...well, sugar, i'm going with frighteningly weird! xoxox

    kaz...really pantone, right? re tom, bingo, but think new orleans southern hot..which is just what my little town is right now! xoxox

    leah...this is why i'll never have a real job again! i have too much fun on tangents! xoxox

    jules...i have discovered one of my unknowns, but your answer is as good as any, sugar! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a global Superstar dear. Highs in the 70's here with a nice breeze.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mark! you're too kind, sugar! i think it's more kindred spirits finding each other around the world - we are not alone! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes My Site Meter has 'unknowns' too!
    Maybe the UN should have some 'Unknown Representatives'on The Security Council ?
    .They might bring Peace to The World....I mean,they would hardly be likely to invade anybody else (given they wouldnt know themselves where they were coming from.......!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. tony...i love the way y'all think, sugar! we are eternal optimists! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of your unknowns reads every night in SE Asia. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The 6% are deeply embedded, so it isn't the gov'mint because they ain't bright enough.

    I suspect the 6% are recent college grads who have no idea where they live.

    ReplyDelete
  13. anon...why thank you, sugar, i am most grateful for your kind words and continued visits! xoxox

    charlie..i swear, darlin, y'alls wit continues to crack me up! y'all are a hoot and a half! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  14. You're just an international superstar. Work it baby! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too am Elinor Dashwood. Now who'd have thunk it? In one day i am twinned with dear Mrs P and your sweet self. Goody goody!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Now I gotta go diggin' out my Tom Waits cd's.

    But that's a GOOD thing!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. kim...i know! i've been fighting that sugar urge all day! xoxo

    MDF...ya think? y'all are too cute, sugar! xoxo

    pat...i had to go and read mrs. p to find out what y'all were talking about! xoxo

    map...some days he's just what the doctor ordered, darlin! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am Elizabeth Bennet... who'd thought...
    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Who is Anne Elliot? And would someone please shoot the Wiggles?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yep, took that quiz a ways back; I am Marianne Dashwood, no surprise there.

    It's damn hot here, too.

    I get all kinds of countries on my Site Meter. Of course, most of them are people searching for "horse sex," and yet I have never once posted about that. Hmm, that gives me an idea...

    ReplyDelete
  21. "am I being watched."
    You thought I was joking.
    You print one word that could be subversively connected (at various levels) and you're electronically connected to the spooks.
    Most is routine, and ignored, but but but, yes, more than ever big brother is watching you, have no doubt in your mind about that. Any Google cameras in you street yet. They’re for public convenience, and entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  22. scarlet...of course you are, sugarpie! ;~D now we need to find y'all a mr. darcy! xoxo

    mago...she's one of jane austen heroines, a character from Persuasion. i promise i won't post the wiggles for at least another year! xoxox

    fat sparrow...to my elinor! hey, sis! we're supposed to be cooling a bit..we'll see! horses, eh? xoxo

    momo...i never thought y'all were joking, sugar! i've seen my file...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. The unknowns are from outer space, I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar