Friday, June 12, 2009

47

it's just going to be that kind of day

and it's 4 in the damndarkmorning.

you figure it out.



i didn't think it would happen this fast.

14 comments:

  1. Nope. No idea what the 47 refers to.

    I'll wave to you anyway.

    *wave*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I remember when I was 47!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have a mint julep in your honour tonight honeychile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too early to be up. Unless you're going crabbing or something.

    Countdown. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pat...i'm just tired, sugar, but thanks for the encouragement! xoxox

    kim...think mathematics, luv! ;~D xoxox *waving back*

    map...*giggling* those were the days, sugar, those were the days! ;~D xoxoxo

    daphne....sweet! and i'll have a stella or 2 in y'alls! xoxoxo

    xl...i KNOW! nothing as fun as crabbing, i just couldn't sleep! *sigh* (and no, it's not a countdown, see my comment to kim.) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, if it's math that counts me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im not good at math either so I will just say "Happy 47." Does that mean 47 more days till the MITM gets back? If that is the case I wish you a "Fast 47."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Only 47 Stellas left in the fridge already? 47 hours since he's been gone, and you slept? Miss Daisy only got 47 presents and she's pissed?

    I think I may only have 47 brain cells left now after trying to work it out, XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. xl...only in the most unusual of ways. xoxox

    e@l...everything has to do with the meaning of life, sugarpie! ;~D xoxox

    leah...next time that's exactly what i'll do! xoox

    mark & eryl...good spin from both of you! but, nope...i'll put the answer up tomorrow! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I hope it improved! 04:00 is not fun in the Army; why should it be different outside?

    But really, are you whining about a birthday? Shit, worry about global warming or the economy or the Korea problem or damn near anything else. You are too beautiful a person to be bothered by bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. don...a birthday? oh no, sugar, not at all! i do hope y'all will come back tomorrow for the answer! but, thank you for the compliment! xoxo

    (and welcome to the marshes!)

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar