debra...that's exactly what i was thinking! xoxo (glad you enjoyed it!)
leah & cap'n...yeah! sweet xoxo
OK...first, let me say just how happy i am to see y'all here, sugar! as to the rest, bless your heart! xooxo ;~D
eryl! i am sooooo glad i've been aboe to share a few of the lovely bits of artistry i've stumbled upon! (or the coconut krewe has turned me on to!) xoxoxo
shan...isn't she absolutely delish? xoxoxo
scarlet & map...i know! i wish i could be as smooth! xoxo
pat...she has so much music! check itunes and see! xoxox
What a mellow way to start the day! Her voice is a combination of sweet honey and warm rain.
ReplyDeleteI've always loved her. What a voice.
ReplyDeleteShe is so damn talented! I love that song.
ReplyDeleteWould it hurt her to smile and maybe do a bit of body popping?
ReplyDeleteYou are my new music muse, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone you have ever shown here and I've loved them all. iTunes here I come again! X
ReplyDeleteLove her originality!! She's truly talented. I'm glad she's back with more. :)
ReplyDeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteSx
mmmmmmm.....!
ReplyDeleteStrange but fascinating.
ReplyDeletedebra...that's exactly what i was thinking! xoxo (glad you enjoyed it!)
ReplyDeleteleah & cap'n...yeah! sweet xoxo
OK...first, let me say just how happy i am to see y'all here, sugar! as to the rest, bless your heart! xooxo ;~D
eryl! i am sooooo glad i've been aboe to share a few of the lovely bits of artistry i've stumbled upon! (or the coconut krewe has turned me on to!) xoxoxo
shan...isn't she absolutely delish? xoxoxo
scarlet & map...i know! i wish i could be as smooth! xoxo
pat...she has so much music! check itunes and see! xoxox
I am still in a mood and do not have 3:55 worth of attention span.
ReplyDeleteI shall return later.
I know "the name" but i have never stopped & listened before.I have Now!Tis VERY good! Thank You Savvy!!!
ReplyDeletemj...i so understand that feeling, sugar! xoxox
ReplyDeletetony...you're welcome, sugarpie! oxoxo