sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
xlnt!xoxox
And that was very funny Sav sweetie
That NEVER happens in M&S over here:(
Particularly enjoyed seeing bald man with head band. Stop! Hammer time.
This is a great way to start the day. Thanks for making me smile.xo
I love those impromptu? videos.Don't hurt 'em, Hammer! ;)
Well timed indeed, I so needed a laugh.
Superb :)
Just on principle, I'm not going to laugh.
Don't be a sourpuss, MJ! I bet you at least chuckled... I will admit that I laughed.
This is why I don't like dancers although if you're shopping at Sunset Live you probably deserve the freak. I agree, highlight was the old guy with the headband.
I suppose I could manage a chortle.
Pay no heed to Pat: you can't move for this sort of caper in the Marks & Sparks in Bacup.
glad all y'all enjoyed the show! xoxox
I loved it. Those mystifying gold lame MCHammer knee-crotch pants and all.
Thank you darlin' for starting my day with a smile!
tell me something good, sugar
xlnt!
ReplyDeletexoxox
And that was very funny Sav sweetie
ReplyDeleteThat NEVER happens in M&S over here:(
ReplyDeleteParticularly enjoyed seeing bald man with head band. Stop! Hammer time.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great way to start the day. Thanks for making me smile.
ReplyDeletexo
I love those impromptu? videos.
ReplyDeleteDon't hurt 'em, Hammer! ;)
Well timed indeed, I so needed a laugh.
ReplyDeleteSuperb :)
ReplyDeleteJust on principle, I'm not going to laugh.
ReplyDeleteDon't be a sourpuss, MJ! I bet you at least chuckled... I will admit that I laughed.
ReplyDeleteThis is why I don't like dancers although if you're shopping at Sunset Live you probably deserve the freak. I agree, highlight was the old guy with the headband.
ReplyDeleteI suppose I could manage a chortle.
ReplyDeletePay no heed to Pat: you can't move for this sort of caper in the Marks & Sparks in Bacup.
ReplyDeleteglad all y'all enjoyed the show! xoxox
ReplyDeleteI loved it. Those mystifying gold lame MCHammer knee-crotch pants and all.
ReplyDeleteThank you darlin' for starting my day with a smile!
ReplyDelete