I've enjoyed mine, thank you Savannah. Now, thanks to this strange longitude business, the planet turns round to let you take your turn. Have fun with it. xox
Yes thanks. I got up this morning loving everybody (after breakfast) and as the day progressed I began (as usual) to hate everyone. Today was a little special. I smashed the TV on the wall (I go through about ten TV sets a year) something I don't do often - too expensive these days - you know. So fuck you all. I'll love you again tomorrow. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry I just fell on the floor laughing. You know, it's the people I'm hanging around with. I'm infected. I feel another personality coming on;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) Y;-) Whack
Right back atcha you kooky southern belle!
ReplyDeleteI think what we have here is a tiny case of the pot calling the kettle black, no? :-D
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed mine, thank you Savannah.
ReplyDeleteNow, thanks to this strange longitude business, the planet turns round to let you take your turn.
Have fun with it.
xox
Yes thanks. I got up this morning loving everybody (after breakfast) and as the day progressed I began (as usual) to hate everyone.
ReplyDeleteToday was a little special. I smashed the TV on the wall (I go through about ten TV sets a year) something I don't do often - too expensive these days - you know.
So fuck you all. I'll love you again tomorrow.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Sorry I just fell on the floor laughing. You know, it's the people I'm hanging around with. I'm infected.
I feel another personality coming on;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
Y;-) Whack
mj & chica... ;-) we are related i think, darlins xox
ReplyDeletedive-alish...i'm doing absolutely nothing today, sugar! and enjoying it! xoxo
momo...you make me laugh, sugar! we're everyone's little miss/mister sunshine and you know it! xoxo
sending back to you! I hope you're relaxing.
ReplyDeleteawh.......just like my granny used to say......or not .......
ReplyDelete