new stuff! check out esperanza
it all started because dive posted a meme about music...list 5 songs that are currently shaping your summer. since he commutes, he listens to his ipod far more than i do mine. i get my music while i'm working from itunes here on my desktop. all of that to say, check out esperanza - i'm buying the cd today! so what am i listening to the most? this week it's si schroeder, daniel lanois, fiona apple, branford marsalis and eddie vedder. yeah, yeah, i know it was supposed to be songs, but that's how i'm rollin right now...
Daniel Lanois...Canadian content!
ReplyDeleteI will check them out. For now, I'm listening to a Holst band suite, odd girl that I am.
ReplyDeleteRats! I clicked the link and got three bass notes, then it stopped.
ReplyDeleteThat's a good list, Savannah.
I'm listening to the new Joan As Police Woman CD which I found on my doormat when I got home tonight.
I love it when that happens.
I need new music, big time, so thanks.... off to listen.
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday.
"I know you know" (no put the phone down it's OK it's only me;-)
ReplyDeletemy kind of music: esperanza
mj...cool sound, sugar1 ;-) xoxo
ReplyDeletescout..that's the great thing about music, different forms, different voices and on any given day you never know what speaks to you xoxo
dive...yikes, i hope you get to hear her. i think you'll like what you hear! ;-) xoxo
anonboxer...then my job is done, sugar! xoxox
momo...hope, yes, i think i do xoxo
That's Not My Name by the Ting Tings is the very best summer song I've heard in ages. It's really for young girls to chant on there way to school, but I think it's brilliant and can't stop singing it, it's so funny and clever and catchy.
ReplyDeletethere? no their!
ReplyDelete