Posted at 4:10 AM, eh? You have to be careful trying to think too hard in the damn dark morning. Like I said, at that time of the day, the lid isn't exactly on the blender - don't turn it on.
Denial is a free city, anybody is accepted as citizen. Some stay there very long, some just stop over. It's always uneasy to part from that lovely place. I try to stay there as often as possible ... looking for the hot springs ...
No, me I gone past that first stage ages ago. I still get angry though. Bargainning, gave that up. Depressed Ill always be, as I will never accept/surrender. And if I have to shoot you, it'll be nothing personal. ;-)
chazz...the weekend was wild, but not in a good way! rain, thunderstorms, high winds...a real lions, tigers and bears, oh my! kinda weekend ;-) xoxx
kim...it was where i chose to reside as well...*sigh* but at some point, reality jumps up and bitch slaps you in the face! hence, the second card...but, even saying that...i still go for the red pill every time! xoxox
tony...YIPPIEEE1 looking forward to your report, sugar! xoxo
anonboxer, petey-pet...we're so related, i know it!!! xoxox
dive-alish...is that something rude, sugar? ;-) xoxox
mr.moose...that damn blender! ;-) xoxxo
mago...i love that looking for the hot springs! xoxo
sam...yes *sigh* i'm giving myself 1 more day to be depressed about it. xoxxo
reggie...in the words of george carlin, “scratch any cynic and you’ll find a disappointed idealist.” xoxox
Hirr hun, how was your weekend?..
ReplyDeleteWhat can you say...rather odd cards.
The first I would say:"Tell her..Tell her who I REALLY am..ducky?"
Second:"What can I do..the shoe fitted...I have to marry her.." lol x x
I love that first card!
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid I couldn't stand the idea that people might know things I didn't. I wanted to know, HAD to know EVERYTHING.
Of course as the years roll by I realise how dangerous knowledge is.
If I was faced with The Matrix choice, I would opt for the Blue pill now, every time.
Hi Savvy Im Back! How Are You?Good Weekend?
ReplyDeleteWe Fly to Italy on Wednesday..........Will Get You Loads of Information!
denial isn't always a bad thing.
ReplyDeleteright?
Happpy Monday!
Denial is such a lovely place.
ReplyDeleteWish I could have stayed there longer.
Yup. The weather's always nicer in Denial.
ReplyDeleteI misread the second card for a second. Yikes! Sodding for weeks!
xox
Posted at 4:10 AM, eh? You have to be careful trying to think too hard in the damn dark morning. Like I said, at that time of the day, the lid isn't exactly on the blender - don't turn it on.
ReplyDeleteDenial is a free city, anybody is accepted as citizen. Some stay there very long, some just stop over. It's always uneasy to part from that lovely place. I try to stay there as often as possible ... looking for the hot springs ...
ReplyDeleteHas there been a delay in himself's homecoming, hun?
ReplyDeleteNo, me I gone past that first stage ages ago.
ReplyDeleteI still get angry though.
Bargainning, gave that up.
Depressed Ill always be, as I will never accept/surrender.
And if I have to shoot you, it'll be nothing personal.
;-)
chazz...the weekend was wild, but not in a good way! rain, thunderstorms, high winds...a real lions, tigers and bears, oh my! kinda weekend ;-) xoxx
ReplyDeletekim...it was where i chose to reside as well...*sigh* but at some point, reality jumps up and bitch slaps you in the face! hence, the second card...but, even saying that...i still go for the red pill every time! xoxox
tony...YIPPIEEE1 looking forward to your report, sugar! xoxo
anonboxer, petey-pet...we're so related, i know it!!! xoxox
dive-alish...is that something rude, sugar? ;-) xoxox
mr.moose...that damn blender! ;-)
xoxxo
mago...i love that looking for the hot springs! xoxo
sam...yes *sigh* i'm giving myself 1 more day to be depressed about it. xoxxo
reggie...in the words of george carlin, “scratch any cynic and you’ll find a disappointed idealist.” xoxox
(or "leave the gun, take the cannoli")
Why is it always a woman crying on her knees in front of some indifferent man, and not even a cute one?
ReplyDeleteScout...I agree..lol x
ReplyDelete