sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Sigh …Corinne Bailey Rae is so gorgeous.And what a voice.Thank you for a perfect Sunday song, Savannah.And thank you for sending me to see mr.moose. What a fantastically uplifting and life-affirming video!xox
I agree, a sun-dappled, Sunday song. She rawks.Cheers!
dive-alish...isn't she? i love her voice, sugar! glad you went over to check out mr.moose! xoxosam...doesn't she? i've been listening to all kinds of upbeat stuff today while i clean out the hall closet! waaay too hot to hang out doors! ;-) xoxox
I'm not a big fan. This song is good.She's very pretty.
petey...it was perfect for yesterday, sugar ;-)
tell me something good, sugar
Sigh …
ReplyDeleteCorinne Bailey Rae is so gorgeous.
And what a voice.
Thank you for a perfect Sunday song, Savannah.
And thank you for sending me to see mr.moose. What a fantastically uplifting and life-affirming video!
xox
I agree, a sun-dappled, Sunday song. She rawks.
ReplyDeleteCheers!
dive-alish...isn't she? i love her voice, sugar! glad you went over to check out mr.moose! xoxo
ReplyDeletesam...doesn't she? i've been listening to all kinds of upbeat stuff today while i clean out the hall closet! waaay too hot to hang out doors! ;-) xoxox
I'm not a big fan. This song is good.
ReplyDeleteShe's very pretty.
petey...it was perfect for yesterday, sugar ;-)
ReplyDelete