monday is turning into meme day, thanks to petey-pet!
as you can guess, one movie answer to each question. yeah, i know, almost impossible, but as the guy in the movie said, as you wish! anyway, i know you'll probably have a gazillion answers for each question, but for today, just one, please. as usual, there will be no scores given or prizes awarded! and in my case, no explanations for my choices! ;-)
1. One movie that made you laugh: blazing saddles
2. One movie that made you cry: steel magnolias
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: dumbo
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: hunt for red october
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: alex & emma
6. One movie you hated: evan almighty
7. One movie that scared you: jaws
8. One movie that bored you: traffic
9. One movie that made you happy: the natural
10. One movie that made you miserable: secretary
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: apocalypto
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: captain marko ramius
13. The last movie you saw: the savages
14. The next movie you hope to see: indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
so, make a list and let me know because you know i won't tag you...bless my heart!
Cool movies, Savannah?
ReplyDeleteSecretary made you miserable? I suppose it's more a boy's flick. Hey ho.
Thanks for the meme. As usual I was running short of inspiration so I'll steal this one for later.
xox
Evan Almighty eh?
ReplyDeleteI never finished that one. It was just so bloody awful, which is a shame as I adore Lauren Graham.
I love love love Steel Magnolias.
1. One movie that made you laugh: repo man
ReplyDelete2. One movie that made you cry: the great santini
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: dumbo
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: star wars
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: annie hall
6. One movie you hated: knocked up
7. One movie that scared you: the shinning
8. One movie that bored you: traffic
9. One movie that made you happy: be kind rewind
10. One movie that made you miserable: babel
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Sex in the City
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Vivian Sternwood Rutledge
13. The last movie you saw: the happening
14. The next movie you hope to see: the incredible hulk
That's my list and I'm sticking to it!
Oops, missed number 8. Should have been The Kingdom.
ReplyDeleteOne movie that made you laugh:…American Pie (all of them. . I know I’m pretty sad admitting It..lol)
ReplyDeleteOne movie that made you cry:.. Ghost (with every emotion I was a tear bag)
One movie you loved when you were a child:…PeterPan..(glad they did hook some time later..)
One movie you’ve seen more than once:…SaturdayNight Fever (wore the video tape out..)
One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:…Grease
One movie you hate:…Wizard of Oz (every christmas…every year..noooooooooo)
One movie that scared you:…Birds.. ( I was 12 or 13 when I watched it…never watched it since)
One movie that bored you: ..Blare witch (couldn’t believe we stayed to the end just in case it got better..)
One movie that made you happy: ..Just Desserts. . (all that chocolate..come on. .)
One movie that made you miserable:…Titanic
One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:…Apocalypto. . .(yerr me too…)
One movie character you’ve fallen in love with character:…Dirty Dancing Patrick Swazie..
The last movie you saw:…I cannot remember.. it was some time end of last year..
The next movie you hope to see:…The Happening. . (Looks good. . )
. One movie that made you laugh: The Passion of Christ.(the Jews did it. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!
ReplyDelete2. One movie that made you cry: The Champ. (I’m a sap after all)
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: The Tramp
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once The Fisher King.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: Natural Born Killers.
6. One movie you hated: Summer Holiday (Cliff Richard)
7. One movie that scared you: Rosemary’s Baby.
8. One movie that bored you: The Darjeeling Limited
9. One movie that made you happy: Impossible fete
10. One movie that made you miserable: The one when my girlfriend was in the next seat with another guy.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: Not a Hope in Hell.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: True Romance Patricia Marquette (still in love with her)
13. The last movie you saw: The Darjeeling Limited
14. The next movie you hope to see: No Country for Old Men (when on DVD; anything the Coen brothers touch I’ll watch even if I’m bored like I was with the musical… what a lot of shite, or maybe I was feeling like a lot of shite: happens you know, and next time you think the movie is brilliant. It’s all in the head. (where else would it be)
*thinks of Blazing Saddles fart scene and giggles*
ReplyDeleteI am so doing this one on my blog later this week!
ReplyDeleteI go so rarely now but ones that stuck in my head:
ReplyDeleteGone with the Wind
The English Patient
Dark Victory
Now Voyager
The Wages of Fear
Leon
That's all I can think of just now.
Next film: The Hulk. Taking Rogan to see it on his Birthday in about 2 hours
ReplyDeleteahaha - I totally agree with you on Evan Almighty. And your list has reminded me of some great movies I need to re-watch.
ReplyDeleteThinking of scence in Blazing Saddles when he knocks out the horse... falling off chair laughing.
ReplyDelete1. One movie that made you laugh: clue
ReplyDelete2. One movie that made you cry: the great debaters
3. One movie you loved when you were a child: tron
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once: The Great Gatsby
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it: jerry maguire
6. One movie you hated: Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason
7. One movie that scared you: The Others
8. One movie that bored you: Dreamgirls
9. One movie that made you happy: Paris Je t'aime
10. One movie that made you miserable: thirteen
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see: apocalypto
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with: Lloyd Dobler
13. The last movie you saw: Iron Man
14. The next movie you hope to see: indiana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull
we go to the cinema twice a week so this'll take some thought.
ReplyDelete1. One movie that made you laugh:
ReplyDeleteThe General
2. One movie that made you cry:
Manhattan
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
Jungle Book
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Der Malteser Falke / Maltese Falcon
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Kiss me deadly (Aldrich 1955)
6. One movie you hated:
Paris, Texas (I can not stand this Wenders ...)
7. One movie that scared you:
Nosferatu - Eine Symphonie des Grauens (The original by Murnau 1922)
8. One movie that bored you:
200 motels
9. One movie that made you happy:
Clerks
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Out of contest: Shoa. (After three hours I needed a drink.)
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Splatter-splitsh-splatsh from mexico, any mondo-shit.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Danny Rose
13. The last movie you saw:
Fargo (If I had a shredder ...)
14. The next movie you hope to see:
A light and fluffy one, a screwball comedy.
1. One movie that made you laugh:
ReplyDeleteThe Evil Dead
2. One movie that made you cry:
Pokemon
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
Fistful of Dollars
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
Das Boot
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it:
Under Siege
6. One movie you hated:
Bambi
7. One movie that scared you:
Casablanca
8. One movie that bored you:
There Will Be Blood
9. One movie that made you happy:
Alien
10. One movie that made you miserable:
Madame Butterfly
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Sex and the City
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Ripley
13. The last movie you saw:
No Country For Old Men
14. The next movie you hope to see:
Mongol
Midnight run......over and over and over again.....love that film......it has the best placed swearing of any movie.......
ReplyDeleteand did you like the savages? I thought it was lovely- very bittersweet.
ReplyDeletethanks for the comments, m'loverlies! all y'all make me smile! xoxo
ReplyDeletered...i did indeed! took me a moment to get into it, but then i was hooked by the performances! xox