sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Hiya Savannah!Hope life has been treating you well and your making out better then that paper puppet in the next post below!Take Care!-P
Scrivens!Poor old Quincy Jones must be holding his head and crying.How on earth did they manage to take all of the groove and coolness out of his song?Kids these days … No respect … grumble … yeah, I'm old.
hey proxima! ltns, sugar...things/life are good, all things considered, thanks! xoxo i'll drop by soon!dive-alish...i know! the doc started it when he mentioned the ting tings as a silly summer song...then, thanks to youtbue, i found this! xoxoxx
I'm not worthy savannah! I'm not worthy! I owes ya big time!Nay dive nay. It's two songs superimposed on the you tube version as a joke.The original Ting Tings song is FAB!As is the Austin Powers.
Looks like the drummer's expecting rain.
doc...but you are, sugar! oxxoxo ;-)sam...it's too funny! xox
tell me something good, sugar
Hiya Savannah!
ReplyDeleteHope life has been treating you well and your making out better then that paper puppet in the next post below!
Take Care!
-P
Scrivens!
ReplyDeletePoor old Quincy Jones must be holding his head and crying.
How on earth did they manage to take all of the groove and coolness out of his song?
Kids these days … No respect … grumble … yeah, I'm old.
hey proxima! ltns, sugar...things/life are good, all things considered, thanks! xoxo i'll drop by soon!
ReplyDeletedive-alish...i know! the doc started it when he mentioned the ting tings as a silly summer song...then, thanks to youtbue, i found this! xoxoxx
I'm not worthy savannah! I'm not worthy! I owes ya big time!
ReplyDeleteNay dive nay. It's two songs superimposed on the you tube version as a joke.
The original Ting Tings song is FAB!
As is the Austin Powers.
Looks like the drummer's expecting rain.
ReplyDeletedoc...but you are, sugar! oxxoxo ;-)
ReplyDeletesam...it's too funny! xox