Saturday, June 28, 2008

saturday

so have a great weekend! i'm going to have a movie marathon here - all day nothing but chick flicks! starting off with a pancake breakfast and hunt for red october...no idea what will follow that, but i'll update you as the day progresses!

at some point today, i am so going to watch back to school



Diane: Actually, I'd like to join you, but I have class tonight.
Thornton Melon: Oh. How 'bout tomorrow night?
Diane: I have class then, too.
Thornton Melon: I'll tell you what, then. Why don't you call me some time when you have no class?
Diane: [laughs] Alright. Maybe I will.

9 comments:

  1. I was trying to figure out how Hunt for Red October could be a chick flick, but then I remembered Sean Connery plays the Russian Submarine captain. Eye candy for the lasses, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim-alish...it makes this chick's list not for the eye candy, but because of the story! sean is just, as we say in the south, extras ;-) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy it Babe.
    I'm having a DVD evening with beer...... watching Samuel L, ED Harris Eva Mendes "CLEANER"
    directed by none other than the Finish man Renny .... (you remember Nightmare on Elm Street, Die Hard 2, and Cliffhanger, and ……..
    ... I hate to admit it, but I like that kid of shit sometimes.
    There you go, we're not all perfect;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great weekend, Savannah.
    Thanks for the fun eighties flashback.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that my MOM posts Oingo Boingo videos on her BLOG! It is to laugh! I'm going surfing in the morning and then I'm going back to work on the movie that would not end. Wumpspew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Savvy.Im still doftired.but remind me later in the week & i will email you some links & further thoughts on italy +any info you want to know.i am going again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I just invented a new word!!!!!!
    "doftired"="Dog Tired"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought Tony had just uttered a Yorkshireism until he explained it.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar