![]() |
| "My new focus puller's lack of language is proving problematic." the captain |
| The Doc |
there might even be text at some point, so i'm not counting this as part of my 365 until there's something
remember, we're talking guidelines, not rules about participation in the 365.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAD.TO.SHARE.THIS
this is from one of my favorite sites bourbon and boots
. the article is called Hooddoo, Haints and Hexes


Suddenly, I don't feel so bad about my dry skin...
ReplyDeletePearl
LOL bless your heart! ;) xoxoxo
DeleteLove the pix, though I'm not convinced about the chicken feet.
ReplyDeleteWhere I come from, the old folk would be busy makin' soup.
you know i love sharing family pics with all y'all! did you read the article about vooddoo, hoodoo and haints? ;) xoxoxox
Delete:)
ReplyDeleteyou know what i'm talkin'about, sister hope! xoxoxo
Deletehttp://youtu.be/sOcv4qtHb_U
ReplyDeletethe MITM cracked up and said, "i like the way he thinks!" xoxoxo
Deleteyoungest cameraman yet.
ReplyDeletehe's working on getting his union card! xoxoxo
DeleteThat's just how one wants a camera man to look at you.
ReplyDeletesmiling here because i know how true that is! ;) xoxoxox
DeleteThe Chicken Feet is a GREAT Picture! Weird,,,,,but Great! I like the other two, as well....!
ReplyDeleteglad you enjoyed them, naomi! did you read the article? talk about weird stuff, but oh so locally true xoxoxo
DeleteYes, it's possible.
ReplyDeletealmost anything is possible these days, right, sugar? xoxoxo
DeleteGood grief, where do you find velociraptor feet at this time of year?!
ReplyDelete;) you pegged it, but i ain't talkin, sweet pea! xoxoxo
Delete