check out this blog about a soon to be released web series!
sweethearts of the galaxy
~~~~
i've been looking at latest/greatest/newest and yes, classic, fountain pens again. it can be an expensive hobby, but the looking is free. yesterday, i found this pen at kaufmann-mercantile online.
pretty cool, right? it isn't the most expensive pen, but it also ain't the cheapest, so i'll just like it from afar for now. my pen of choice today is a Pilot Precise V5, extra fine with blue ink. (more info than you ever wanted, right?) it's not a fountain pen, but it's handy. the pen on my desk for signatures and check writing is a Lamy Safari with a broad nib, but there are also 4 other pens on my desk ready for use.
it's 08h30 and i'll be back later.
~~~~~~~~~~~
go read this! thanks to lulu labonne via that other social media site, i think i just read one of the best descriptions of the in and out of depression ever posted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Doc and i were talking about this latest new new thing going around america. if you don't already read this blog, go check out not one-off britishisms!

Had to comment because I also use a Pilot Precise V5 extra fine with blue ink. :)
ReplyDeleteI picked up some off brand Fine 0.5 mm ones the other day. The real office/school supply nut in the family is our youngest-now-adult daughter. Ever need a colored sharpie? She'll have a selection for you.
ReplyDeleteI love fountain pens and use them when writing notes and letters. Yes, I still send real mail along with email. But I also don't use any computer programs for my art work. I love the way pens, brushes, inks and paint feel on paper.
ReplyDeleteFor a birthday present this year, I gave one son a fountain pen and ink bottle set.
I just ordered a Platinum 3776 Shoji transparent pen for me ! I am so excited can wait till it comes.
I only use a non washable ink pen my financial people gave me for signing any important papers or checks.
cheers, parsnip
I've just returned from the NOOB link: It seems most peculiar to read about how another culture views and assimilates our language. Bum, fag, do, crappier, main, pudding, local and nutter!
ReplyDelete"Pilot Precise V5"
ReplyDeleteMe too, except black ink.
Soon as I catch up, I owe you a story about a pig. :)
ReplyDelete