sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
From ms scarlet:For some reason I can't get into your most recent comment box. So I will say Happy Birthday, Ms Roses, here. Sx on 49/365
Aww... *big soppy grin*It's not a birthday without Maz!I <3 this!and I <3 you!Thank you lovelies! xxxxx
Happy Birthday Roses!And thank you Sav for the grin...I love this piece!
Happy Birthday Roses!
Savannah you have the best birthday treats. You can't stick a candle in that though.
I hope you had a swell day, Miss Roses.
I got in here! Finally! Had to power up the big PC to do so!SxHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I had a fabulous day and a lovely weekend.Thanks to all of you!Lots of love to you!xxxx
tell me something good, sugar
From ms scarlet:
ReplyDeleteFor some reason I can't get into your most recent comment box. So I will say Happy Birthday, Ms Roses, here. Sx on 49/365
Aww... *big soppy grin*
ReplyDeleteIt's not a birthday without Maz!
I <3 this!
and I <3 you!
Thank you lovelies!
xxxxx
Happy Birthday Roses!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Sav for the grin...I love this piece!
Happy Birthday Roses!
ReplyDeleteSavannah you have the best birthday treats. You can't stick a candle in that though.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a swell day, Miss Roses.
ReplyDeleteI got in here! Finally! Had to power up the big PC to do so!
ReplyDeleteSx
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I had a fabulous day and a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteThanks to all of you!
Lots of love to you!
xxxx