sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
thanks for sharing those time-motion pics
Amazing how the Capt. aged and grew a beard (plus a grandchild) yet you are still lovely you. :)
I always enjoy the Retro-Savannah pix.
Fabulous photos... le sigh !cheers, parsnip
that first picture? couldn't have been taken more than a few years back!
Well aren't you a pretty hothouse flower?
Smiles... I love the pics together to show the passage of time.xo jj
tell me something good, sugar
thanks for sharing those time-motion pics
ReplyDeleteAmazing how the Capt. aged and grew a beard (plus a grandchild) yet you are still lovely you. :)
ReplyDeleteI always enjoy the Retro-Savannah pix.
ReplyDeleteFabulous photos...
ReplyDeletele sigh !
cheers, parsnip
that first picture? couldn't have been taken more than a few years back!
ReplyDeleteWell aren't you a pretty hothouse flower?
ReplyDeleteSmiles... I love the pics together to show the passage of time.
ReplyDeletexo jj