sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Mmmmm! Reminds me of crawfish boils on the bayou at Morgan City.
Went to bed last night dreaming of a crawfish boil.
:-)I've always wanted to try these!Pearl
Funny, I wanted to HEAR more of you. :)Your lost follower obviously either has no taste or feared the crawfish. It couldn't have been anything you did. ;)
Dammit, hungry again! Nice to hear your voice, tho! Indigo x
Never had this but goodness it sound yummy.cheers, parsnip
How lovely!I've lost a few followers too - sadly, I'm not sure who they were. I couldn't work it out.
:)Gotta teach them young.
I noticed the glass of wine. How many glasses of wine does one need to clean those crawfish?
@ Bill: I noticed the wine, too. Right away!Tip o' the day: Next film, hold your phone sideways.
That is fish, yes?
I've never had this dish before but it sounds wonderful!Bon Appetite!jj
tell me something good, sugar
Mmmmm! Reminds me of crawfish boils on the bayou at Morgan City.
ReplyDeleteWent to bed last night dreaming of a crawfish boil.
ReplyDelete:-)
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to try these!
Pearl
Funny, I wanted to HEAR more of you. :)
ReplyDeleteYour lost follower obviously either has no taste or feared the crawfish. It couldn't have been anything you did. ;)
Dammit, hungry again! Nice to hear your voice, tho! Indigo x
ReplyDeleteNever had this but goodness it sound yummy.
ReplyDeletecheers, parsnip
How lovely!
ReplyDeleteI've lost a few followers too - sadly, I'm not sure who they were. I couldn't work it out.
:)
ReplyDeleteGotta teach them young.
I noticed the glass of wine. How many glasses of wine does one need to clean those crawfish?
ReplyDelete@ Bill: I noticed the wine, too. Right away!
ReplyDeleteTip o' the day: Next film, hold your phone sideways.
That is fish, yes?
ReplyDeleteI've never had this dish before but it sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteBon Appetite!
jj