i don't do many videos, but i try to take the right angle picture when i have to (either with camera or phone). but then i crop the snot out of 'em afterwards, so i'm not sure it matters!
"Savannah Marsh Mama" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.
Exactly what I've been saying without the song and dance.
ReplyDeleteLOL you know i posted this JUST FOR YOU! ;) xooxoxoxo
DeleteWell, we've been told, then!
ReplyDeleteDoes this work with a land line?
ReplyDeletei don't do many videos, but i try to take the right angle picture when i have to (either with camera or phone). but then i crop the snot out of 'em afterwards, so i'm not sure it matters!
ReplyDeleteand LOL at Princess June!
Er - what was that again?
ReplyDeleteBrilliant:)
"Savannah Marsh Mama" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.
ReplyDeletehttp://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-sunday-drive_30.html