sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Happy Birthday Sir!Ad multos annos!
Happy birthday, MITM!Now let the cameras roll so that we may see a reenactment of the birthday dance.
Happy Birthday MITM
Happy birthday Man, what's cooking for the birthday supper? XXX
Have a grand day big man.
We'll leave aside the video and just wish you happy birthday...
Happy Birthday MITM! (And thank you for the opportunity to see THAT video again...it makes me laugh!)
Glad you made it home in time.Happy Birthday and Let there be Cake !cheers, parsnip
Breithlá Shona MITM! :¬)
Happy Birthday to MITM and I'm sorry I'm late in the birthday wishes.I <3 Maz so much! xxx
(Belated) Happy Birthday!Be careful of the tropical storm.
Nearly always a day or two late to these announcements - however, I hope he had a great day :)
i missed it! Hope it was lovely and happy and festive and full of joy! To a glorious year ahead!
tell me something good, sugar
Happy Birthday Sir!
ReplyDeleteAd multos annos!
Happy birthday, MITM!
ReplyDeleteNow let the cameras roll so that we may see a reenactment of the birthday dance.
Happy Birthday MITM
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Man, what's cooking for the birthday supper? XXX
ReplyDeleteHave a grand day big man.
ReplyDeleteWe'll leave aside the video and just wish you happy birthday...
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday MITM!
ReplyDelete(And thank you for the opportunity to see THAT video again...it makes me laugh!)
Glad you made it home in time.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday and Let there be Cake !
cheers, parsnip
Breithlá Shona MITM! :¬)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to MITM and I'm sorry I'm late in the birthday wishes.
ReplyDeleteI <3 Maz so much!
xxx
(Belated) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteBe careful of the tropical storm.
Nearly always a day or two late to these announcements - however, I hope he had a great day :)
ReplyDeletei missed it! Hope it was lovely and happy and festive and full of joy! To a glorious year ahead!
ReplyDelete