sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Gosh! where does the time go?
thanks for sharing - he has good lungs. So did his parents teach him the baby sign language? Most of our grandkids had that taught to them. I wish I had thought of it when our kids were little.
As my younger son would say - kissy kissy:)
Lung power! Now if we could harness that form of energy....Just so darn cute!
tell me something good, sugar
Gosh! where does the time go?
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing - he has good lungs. So did his parents teach him the baby sign language? Most of our grandkids had that taught to them. I wish I had thought of it when our kids were little.
ReplyDeleteAs my younger son would say - kissy kissy:)
ReplyDeleteLung power! Now if we could harness that form of energy....
ReplyDeleteJust so darn cute!