sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
I went over, great pic! (I didn't say anything, it was just family at the time, and ya know.. I just sneaked a look and tip-toed away. :¬)xxx
LOL you could have, uncle bubba! ;~) xoxoxoxo
Aw! You so nice! (I get called Uncle Stew quite a lot!) :¬)xoxoxox
But Uncle Bubba sounds better! :¬)xoxoxox
Your family is way too sweet !I dropped by.cheers, parsnip
Like Map, I stuck my head through the cyber door, smiled at your two and snuck back out quietly.I can't BELIEVE that kid has so much hair! And I'm big enough to admit I'm jealous. :)Thanks for sharing!
You grandmothers make me so envious! xoxoxoxox
Off Over To See The Good Captain!
I meant to say...I've popped over and said hello.
tell me something good, sugar
I went over, great pic!
ReplyDelete(I didn't say anything, it was just family at the time, and ya know.. I just sneaked a look and tip-toed away. :¬)
xxx
LOL you could have, uncle bubba! ;~) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteAw! You so nice! (I get called Uncle Stew quite a lot!) :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
But Uncle Bubba sounds better! :¬)
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
Your family is way too sweet !
ReplyDeleteI dropped by.
cheers, parsnip
Like Map, I stuck my head through the cyber door, smiled at your two and snuck back out quietly.
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE that kid has so much hair! And I'm big enough to admit I'm jealous. :)
Thanks for sharing!
You grandmothers make me so envious! xoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteOff Over To See The Good Captain!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say...I've popped over and said hello.
ReplyDelete