Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Because most of the time, all y'all know almost everything anyway...

the MITM left for deepestdarkestafrica again.

i took a picture of his side of the partner's desk, but it made me sad because it was sooooooo neat and tidy that it just SCREAMED "i'm not here!" and that, my darlings is really, really, really mournful. i'll be back with good news and photos and all around good cheer soon, but for today

i'm



just




gonna




sit.

16 comments:

  1. Mind if I sit a while with ya? :¬)

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. **pulls up seat too**

    we're all here with you, Savannah.

    I hope it's for for too long this time?

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sits down at table*
    Gee it's gone all quiet in here. That man sure makes a lot of noise when he's around...

    Here... I've bought chocolate... will that help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Parting is such sweet sorrow.
    Think of the Reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *enters with JAZZ HANDS to liven things up*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll pull the cork on a bottle of red and sit with everyone else. But can we keep JAZZ HANDS to an absolute minimum? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is why i love all y'all! *sigh* thanks! xoxoxox

    hopefully, this will be a short trip, but it also means there will be a lot of them in the future. but as pat said, we'll keep our eyes on the reunions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can i sit and drink? promise not to slurp, and will definitely share!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hell darlin', I'll slurp.......at least you'll know you're not alone. Hope MITM comes home safely & soooon
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Budge up.

    I brought wine and cookies.

    Hugs to you.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better keep the noise down hey?
    Don't want the MITM thinking we're having a party now he's gone....

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar