Saturday, April 28, 2012

As HORATIO said, What news, my lord?

here's something for all y'all: mr moose has issued yet another challenge, but since i failed so miserably  (ok, not really, i just haven't written about it yet) with the last one (and no, if you don't remember what it was, i'm not going to post a link to it.) i want to share this one with all y'all! actually, it falls in line with the last one very well, hence, the title of this post. (too obscure? or too spot on?) so what is it you might ask? (you did, didn't you? to yourself, of course) words, my darlings, it's all about words. check out his blog and leave a word or 20. you'll be glad you did and so will he! we feed each others souls with our words, darlings. sometimes that's all it takes to sustain us...

and in other news

blogger STILL won't let me add or subtract urls to my blogroll! anyone else having this problem? things used to be so eay on blogspot, right? what happened? have i missed some prime directive? did i miss a dues payment? am i remiss? (or maybe i need to cut back on the caffeine! OK, i think that might be part of my problem right now...)

best news for last and then a picture

SOMEONE might be coming home sooner than we all thought! (shhhhhh, no mentioning of names since we don't want to jinx it!) i'll keep y'all posted.

and now, a picture

Moxie and friend
and with that, have a delicious weekend and remember to hug the people you love!

xoxoxoxox



8 comments:

  1. Same back at ya!

    I'm preparing for my own interesting journey as the Crossroads Wounded Warrior Archery Foundation meets tonight for it's 1st board meeting.

    It's okay. I'm letting the 5 guys think they're in charge...cause I'm the one who's done the paperwork and knows what's going on. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here is to hoping that your unnamed person is returned safe and sound to your household.

    I never did complete all the books on my reading list, due to unforseen outside influences.

    Lamont Cranston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *scratches head*

    I've only had one cup of coffee...you're too cryptic for me.

    Therefore, instead of feeling stupid, I'll deliver loads of hugs to you:

    {{{{Savannah Awesome Marsh Mama}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's early sunday after a late saturday. there is yet to be sufficient caffeine in my body...

    words are not coming out properly. grunting is SOOOO prehistoric.

    hoping the traveler arrives safe and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does a virtual hug to Moxie count???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Moxie's a delight, she must know it's never wise to tackle a tiger. I'm off to hug hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love words so will pop over.
    I managed to do stuff on my blog roll recently and actually posted words with a picture yesterday so hopefully things are improviong.

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar