Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy birthday, Dancing Lady!


today is her birthday and she's been celebrating all week long! raise a glass, dance around your living room, listen to some flamenco music and help celebrate her day around the world!!!

17 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Dancing Lady!

    Is EVERYONE on the Plantation born on a holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to shout, "Ole!"

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ...LOL naw, next year easter will be march 31, but april 8 will still be her birthday! xoxoxoxo

    hope....perfect response, sugar! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've shared my birthday with Easter a few times.

    Happy Day to Dancing Lady!! I wonder how the floors in her home look like?

    (Happy Easter too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday!
    Flamenco, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll drink - and dance - to that! Happy Birthday, Dancing Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, thank you, and gracias! Yes this week has been full of post-flamenco spontaneous celebrations. I think it's a good way to turn 36, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. By the way, that was me, using Regina's computer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let there be cake !
    Happy Birthday, Dancing Lady.

    cheers, parsnip

    ReplyDelete
  10. A belated Happy Birthday to Dancing Lady
    Hope she had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. dancing is good - keeping the parts moving is good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday to Dancing Lady!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seems like I keep on rolling up to the planation late for everything....
    Happy late(st) birthday Dancing Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Man I'm waaay late, but belated wishes! :¬)

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. later, but still sincere... happy birthday! [raises glass to the south]

    ReplyDelete

tell me something good, sugar