Love the first photo. Our old dog Jock used to stare at new babies with the same expression. A sort of "Jesus, how does this improve my quality of life look
Oh dear, this comment from last evening was not ment for this blog - I am sorry Savannah, and have to beg your pardon! That means that I congratulated another blogger to her nice child, also pretty inappropriate ...
Woah! Cuteness overload! You just made a middle-aged man in England go "Aaaaaahh" out loud.
ReplyDeletexoxoxox
I can't even manage the random stuff let alone the meme.
ReplyDeleteSx
P.s I also did the Aaaaaah thing.
Having a real life takes priority!
ReplyDeleteackk ! the cuteness is on warp speed !
ReplyDeletecheers, parsnip
Nice way to counteract Mondays. :)
ReplyDeletemy goodness he's growed!
ReplyDeleteHe got some appetite!
ReplyDeleteBabies, best humans ever! :¬)
xoxoxox
baby fun is great fun especially for grandparents.
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! good to see everyone smiling!
ReplyDeleteand nothing wrong with random, dear. randomness is my superpower!
Love the first photo. Our old dog Jock used to stare at new babies with the same expression.
ReplyDeleteA sort of "Jesus, how does this improve my quality of life look
You could use this pix as a dare. As in:
ReplyDelete"I dare you not to go Ahhhhh....."
cos it's just not possible.
That baby is so adorable! Cute even.
And look at those cheeks...they need kissing and mushing and squeezing.
Absolutely too cute!
ReplyDeleteBig Beautiful Boy!
ReplyDeletelove his onsie.
Big Beautiful Boy!
ReplyDeletelove his onsie.
Lovely pics. I love the one with his Mum. The King of the castle!xoxox
ReplyDeletegreat photos Sav xxxoooxxx
ReplyDeleteadorable!
ReplyDeleteYou give good random, xoxoxoxoxox
ReplyDeleteCuteness abounds in this post.
ReplyDeleteLooks healthy - so what?
ReplyDeleteOh dear, this comment from last evening was not ment for this blog - I am sorry Savannah, and have to beg your pardon! That means that I congratulated another blogger to her nice child, also pretty inappropriate ...
ReplyDeleteIs that on OK sign there in the bottom photo? Cool dude!
ReplyDeleteOh man that is a cute puppy. And baby but I don't want anymore babies.
ReplyDelete