sister hope...i know, right? the MITM is dead set against fake because he's saving the spot for an elk rack xoxoxo
lx...my thoughts exactly,darlin!xoxoxoo
daisy...somebody had to say it, sugar! xoxoxoxox
mago...i wish, but no, sugar, sadly not in my living room! xoxoxox
boxer...no, a reproduction of a french iron sculpture done in resin. it was featured in the recent restoration hardware catalogue and is already out of stock! i like the way you think, sugar! caved out of wood would be TOO marvelous! oxoxoxox
I say...unusual. :)
ReplyDeleteThen again, it's literally Turkey Season today.
nice rack!
ReplyDeleteIn your living room?
ReplyDeleteReally?
Excellent plan! Those wall mounted hangers are well tidy!
ReplyDeleteI say yes to the antlers, but could you change the head to Stormtrooper's?
ReplyDeleteis this carved from wood? It's a beauty.
ReplyDeleteI look at that and I'm thinking to string it with fairy lights. But then, I drape fairy lights everywhere in this house.
ReplyDeletesavannah you really need to find a new hairdresser. You look like you have horns.
ReplyDeleteI inherited one but I couldn't live with it. However I live near Exmmoor and respect the traditions which are age old.
ReplyDeletesister hope...i know, right? the MITM is dead set against fake because he's saving the spot for an elk rack xoxoxo
ReplyDeletelx...my thoughts exactly,darlin!xoxoxoo
daisy...somebody had to say it, sugar! xoxoxoxox
mago...i wish, but no, sugar, sadly not in my living room! xoxoxox
boxer...no, a reproduction of a french iron sculpture done in resin. it was featured in the recent restoration hardware catalogue and is already out of stock! i like the way you think, sugar! caved out of wood would be TOO marvelous! oxoxoxox
roses...it could happen here, too! in fact, i should string the red chili lights somewhere in the house NOW, sugar! we need some fun, right? xoxoxox
ReplyDeletebill...if you only knew how close you are to the truth right now, sugar! LOL xooxoxo
pat...there will be horns and/or antlers around here soon, sugar! xoxoxoxo