sell crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
this happened on tuesday!
Madame DeFarge celebrated her 1 year blogoversary! she is one of the wittiest and most delightful reads around. so, yes, we are a day late, but go and wish her good cheer!
I am proud to count Madame DeFarge as a personal friend. Not only is she extremely talented, articulate, and still a Glesga girl at heart, she is also very beautiful both inside and out.
If you haven't found her yet, why not? Don't make me come find you.
Blimey, I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed here. Savvy, your comments and generosity mean more to me than I can ever really put into words. Your kindness of heart comes shining through the blogworld and I am proud to call you a chum. Thank you for just being you.
Savannah,
ReplyDeleteI did extend my congratulations to that lovely lady. Were it not for her, I would never have met you.
For that I am doubly grateful today!
U
a new blog to love? I'm so there!
ReplyDeleteWill do. Only just discovered her and appreciate her warmth.
ReplyDeleteI am proud to count Madame DeFarge as a personal friend. Not only is she extremely talented, articulate, and still a Glesga girl at heart, she is also very beautiful both inside and out.
ReplyDeleteIf you haven't found her yet, why not? Don't make me come find you.
the U...indeed, sugar! she is our connection and our friend! xoxox
ReplyDeleteboxer! honey, y'all will just adore her! xoxox
pat...i'm so glad! xoxox
jimmy...she is, like you, a treasure to have found and is now a constant in my life! xoxoxo
I'm having Bird's Trifle with her!
ReplyDelete(And NO, it's not a euphemism!)
xoxox
Blimey, I'm feeling somewhat overwhelmed here. Savvy, your comments and generosity mean more to me than I can ever really put into words. Your kindness of heart comes shining through the blogworld and I am proud to call you a chum. Thank you for just being you.
ReplyDelete